Xfive.co Pty LTD: React Developer
03/30/21 5:15 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: Xfive.co Pty LTD
We are looking for a talented mid-level to senior React developer who is ideally able to act both as a front-of-the-front-end and back-of-the-front-end developer. You should have at least 3 years of commercial experience with front-end projects.
This is a freelance, remote position.
What we offer
- We engage the clients and win the projects so that you can focus on your passion: creating amazing code
- Work on international projects for interesting clients
- Work the hours that best fit your schedule and from the comfort of your own home
- Get support for learning new skills and acquiring professional certifications
- Start with an hourly rate $25 USD / hour and work your way up to 35 USD / hour. (Most of our projects are hourly based, some have fixed budgets.)
Note: Our job ads are aimed on developers from Central Europe. Consider whether you apply if you don’t have a reasonable time overlap with CET or live in an area with high living costs.
- You are able to deliver projects on time and at a high-quality level
- You have a passion for development and continuous self-education in your area of expertise
- You have a consistent coding style and passion for well-organized, clean code
- You have good verbal and written communication skills in English and you are not afraid to communicate with the clients directly during online meetings
- Craft semantic and valid HTML markup
- Create CSS code following the best practices like BEM, ITCSS, or others relevant to the particular project
- Test across browsers and devices
- Optimize the performance of front-end code
- Cooperate with designers to ensure consistent look and feel of the application
- Write application business logic
- Wire up, integrate with, and author data sources, services, and APIs
- Write end-to-end, integration, and other tests
- Manage devops stuff
For further details, refer to the Brad Frost article.
- Good knowledge of Git, npm and command line
- Good knowledge of accessibility
- React Native knowledge is a plus
This is how our recruitment process works:
- We will check your application, screening questions and code samples to see if you would be a good fit to our team.
- If you pass the initial screening, we will invite you to do a React test.
- If you pass the test, we will invite you to a call interview(s) focused on technical skills and knowledge and soft-skills.
- If you pass the interview(s), you will become a member of Xfive. Congratulations! 🙂
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/xfive-co-pty-ltd-react-developer