Technical Product Manager
A newly founded Health & Fitness company is looking for a Technical Product Manager to become a key Product Manager. You will work on challenging projects that utilize state-of-the-art technologies and deliver value to people who want to change their lifestyle for the better.
Zing.coach is built on top of a custom chat bot engine and a set or recommender systems. As a company we aim at improving our technology by building better platform that helps our users to exercise better and achieve their health goals. Hence, we are looking for the Technical Product Manager who will be able join us and drive the product roadmap of core AI components.
Zing is part of Palta family, a venture studio that’s launched and developed such products as Flo (global leader in female health apps), Prisma (app of the year 2016), Simple Fasting (#1 fasting app in the US) and many more. Palta is a unique community of founders, investors and world-class experts focused on mobile consumer products.
You’ll contribute by:
This is a hands-on and strategic role that works closely with a fully-dedicated technical team focused on creating a proactive AI Chat Bot ecosystem and supporting recommender systems.
Why working at Zing is awesome:
- Passionate and highly skilled international team
- Ability to join a company disrupting the fitness industry at a very early stage
- Zing is supported by a large and stable investoEquity for each team member
- Market level comp
- Work-life balance to suit everyone: flexible working hours, remote-first approach, loyal sick leave policy
- English speaking environment
- Team meetings in Munich / Kiev / Minsk
We expect that you have:
- At least 5 years experience working on machine-learning systems as product manager, data scientist manager, or a lead developer
- Experience defining and developing a new product or service
- Demonstrated commitment to learning about AI through your own initiatives through courses, books, or side projects
- Basic statistics skills acquired through academic study (i.e. math, computer science, engineering, economics, physics) or comparable work experience
- Excellent English skills (B2+).
- Passionate about Health&Fitness