Welcome: Technical Consultant
03/03/21 12:34 am Support 0 Comments
Headquarters: New York, USA
The Technical Consultant assists in architecting technical solutions for enterprise clients. The ideal Technical Consultant will demonstrate deep expertise in APIs and middleware. They will have experience leveraging API documentation, endpoints, and connectors to build workflows and map data to execute against scoped integrations. The ideal candidate will demonstrate deep expertise in enterprise marketing tech stacks and the various interoperability capabilities of marketing technologies including: analytics, CMSs, email marketing, marketing automation, CRMs, project management platforms, etc.
Performs varied and complex tasks that require independent judgment. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderate to complex customer engagements by leading discovery and design sessions to understand business and technical use cases and find how to best apply our integration capabilities and platform to solve for them.
At times you will be called upon in a supervisory capacity to oversee the actions of development or technical consultant team to ensure the execution of an integration meets the business requirements of the client, taking into account the other tools incorporated in the broader solution.
What You’ll Do
- Work closely with product to discover, build, execute and deliver custom and API enabled integrations using Tray.io (middleware)
- Manage the technical portions of onboarding and ongoing projects for enterprise customers from post-signature project kickoff through the discovery, design, configuration, UAT and enablement phases representing the first 60-120 days of their product experience.
- Deliver and manage projects such that they are completed on time, on budget and within scope.
- Facilitate and deliver technical discovery and design workshops to inform the successful configuration and delivery of the Welcome platform.
- Capture and analyze customer business and product requirements and in order to design and configure the appropriate solutions through the Welcome platform to drive long term adoption.
- Facilitate and deliver in-person and/or remote user training and UAT sessions
- Work closely with engagement managers on large-scale global deployment efforts.
- Work closely with Product Teams to maintain an in-depth understanding of the technology and its application to customer needs.
- Responsible for channeling product feedback, both defects and enhancement requests, to the Product, Engineering and R&D Teams.
- Collaborates with Technical and Product Teams to deploy new features/endpoints and functionality during implementation or as part of designated services offerings.
What You’ll Need
- At least 5 years experience in deploying SaaS and/or marketing technology
- At least 3 years experience as the customer-facing lead or project manager of SaaS and/or technology deployments
- Customer obsession with a background in client facing roles
- Foundational understanding of the channels and technologies that support marketing (social, CRM, marketing automation, CMS)
- Quick learner capable of handling concurrent tasks in a fast-paced environment with enthusiasm and willingness to constantly learn
- Motivated self-starter who is comfortable bringing creative solutions to peers and leadership internally and externally, in order to evoke change and iteratively improve processes and business outcomes
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, AEM and other CMSs a huge plus
- Experience with feeds (JSON, RSS)
- Proficiency in leading change within complex organizations with little or no formal processes
- Active listener who is able to influence and gain buy-in from multiple stakeholders often times with competing priorities
- Ability to drive multiple projects simultaneously and independently
- Experience leading and facilitating in-person workshops and trainings
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Nice To Have
- Experience at a growth stage startup
- Experience with creating technical flow diagrams for integrations
- Graph QL experience is a plus
- Development experience
- Experience with message queuing (Example: Rabbit MQ)
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Our culture is the most important thing we offer: a place to do your best work, and a chance for your voice to be heard in a democratic environment as we shape a high-growth space. Learn more in our “How We Work” document
- All-hands Demo Days on Wednesdays; catered lunches on Fridays
- Full suite of benefits, including medical, vision, dental, 401k, and generous parental leave
- Best-in-class compensation plans, as well as company equity – everyone has a stake in our growth
- An agile performance review process, to encourage ongoing transparency between managers and direct reports
- Unlimited vacation days and flexible working hours
- Monthly and quarterly regional and global team building events
- Performance enablement program and soft skill trainings to support internal career growth and development
- Reward and recognition programs (peer to peer as well as birthdays and work anniversaries)
- Volunteering and opportunities to give back
- Chance to work with our incredible global team all over the world
Diversity & Inclusion
At Welcome, we believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity is more than just good intentions.
We are committed to recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse community that is representative of the ones we live in. We will hold ourselves accountable by measurable success criteria and will be transparent on our progress towards these commitments.
Our work isn’t over when we have successfully diversified our pool of employees; we are committed to ongoing efforts to make Welcome an inclusive environment for all. This includes providing ongoing opportunities for education, awareness, and partnerships that share our commitment to eliminating unconscious bias and raising awareness about experiences other than our own.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/welcome-technical-consultant