Who Are We:
Alpha Lion is a bootstrapped, disruptive, hyper-growth sports nutrition company boasting an impressive 165% YOY growth for the past six years. Recently, we earned a spot on the Inc 5000 list as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies in America” and Similar Web’s #6 fastest growing digital health company in the USA.
Our mission is to empower all humans to achieve higher levels of performance. By optimizing your potential, you can positively impact your life and the lives of those around you. Our innovative, scientifically backed, and best-in-class products are not only effective but also exceptionally delicious. The unwavering customer obsession, passion for innovation, and commitment to quality and taste set Alpha Lion apart from competitors and keep our loyal customers coming back for more.
Alpha Lion is seeking a SuperHuman UX/UI Designer to help continue to establish our growing digital presence. You will be a key player in helping execute and shape the strategy and end-to-end user experience of our customers. You will work closely with our development team and marketing team. You will also work with leadership and product.
- You LOVE dealing with people and problem-solving.
- You LOVE being patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative.
- You LOVE working for a company that empowers its people to take ownership of their area of the business.
- You LOVE putting yourself in the customer’s shoes and advocating for them when necessary.
- You LOVE collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- You LOVE being open-minded and working in a fast-paced environment and learning.
- You LOVE being a team player and someone who others can rely on
- You LOVE storytelling and feel it is one of your strongest qualities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, and champion the community’s needs through thoughtful, functional, and beautiful design & interface.
- Constantly improve, test and engage with our community for a better understanding of how we can evolve.
- Define, test and spec new architecture, navigation and features for our site experience to drive engagement and retention.
- Create and refine reusable and accessible components for our growing design component library.
- Thoughtfully communicate your design solutions and rationale to find alignment across your peers and stakeholders.
- Utilize Replo to upload final designs into Shopify.
- Identify areas of opportunity and provide data driven, customer-focused solutions to enhance opportunities through UX (strategy, flows, wireframes, customer experience mapping) and UI visuals (component designs, page elements and interactions).
- Build and Develop landing pages.
- 3+ years of experience as a product designer, interaction designer, or ux/ui designer, ideally at a consumer-focused company
- eCommerce or agency background is preferred but not required.
- A design portfolio that demonstrates cutting-edge digital work, a deep understanding of user needs, and unique approaches to problem-solving. Please link your portfolio on your resume.
- Strong portfolio showcasing successful projects, including landing pages for Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands.
- Proven experience working with Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) brands.
- Quickly able to learn new technologies and design tactics.
- A well-organized and solutions-oriented work-ethic, with a desire to explore in low-fidelity and iterate through pixel-perfect detail.
- A comfortable and energized approach working (and effectively prioritizing) in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Learn tools like Replo and Webflow to help with design uploads to Shopify.
- High proficiency in English in both written and spoken.
$120/month Employee Stipend / 120 hours PTO per year / PTO on your birthday & PTO Quality life event
Got what it takes to join the Alpha Lion family? We want to hear from you! We will only consider candidates who provide a resume. Want a better shot at joining our team? Send a cover letter explaining why you’re the best fit for the job. (Yes, we really read them!)