SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported. In simple terms, we help companies work as one.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
As part of our distributed team working from anywhere, the Technical Support Engineer is a key part of our Client Strategy & Success team working on a wide range of Tier 1 support issues. This position can be done from anywhere in the United States.
CANDIDATES MUST BE BASED IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.
- Provide high volume email and phone support to internal and external customers
- Review and respond to tickets in the queue ensuring to meet published SLAs
- Write detailed status notes on a regular basis to keep tickets up to date
- Review aging tickets to ensure all tickets have defined next steps
- Monitor the Emergency HotLine in order to react to P0 and P1 issues with urgency
- Write customer facing functional documentation with easy to follow steps
- Utilize the internal Knowledge Base to research issues
- Reproduce customer issues as needed prior to escalations
- Escalate unresolved tickets clearly, articulating issues to the escalation team
- Manage multiple tasks and projects, both independently and also as part of a team
- Performing other support and help desk duties as assigned
Critical Success Factors
- Experience working as Level 1 Technical Support Specialist
- Attitude of urgency in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Proven ability to treat customers with respect and professionalism
- Ability to work efficiently, diligently and remain focused from a home office
- Capacity to have empathy when customers have difficult issues
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills Strong reading comprehension and active listening skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Outstanding work ethic and commitment to individual and organizational success
- Demonstrated ability to learn new things
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Math, or other Analytical Discipline
- 1 -2 Years experience supporting Web and Mobile Applications in a High Volume Application Support Group
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.