Founded in 2011, Digistorm develops software, apps, and websites for schools and was the first to create a school app in Australia! As a mid-size ed-tech business, we specialize in the education industry for K-12 schools across the world, with a huge focus on the USA (where our new parent company, Veracross, is headquartered!).
We take a collaborative approach to everything we do, encouraging each other to share knowledge and learn from the skills of those in our team. We’re continually improving our processes and techniques, and we encourage everyone to chip in with new ideas that can make us better at what we do. Whenever we make technical decisions, we ask ourselves, “How will this affect the customer?”
As our first point of contact Support Consultant, you’ll be providing outstanding customer support to our clients, ensuring the highest possible customer satisfaction and relationships built on happiness and trust. This includes resolving or triaging customer queries or complaints via Intercom, email, phone or Zoom.
All our Support Consultants provide advanced technical product support and consulting to customers and form part of our integral Support Team. As a Level 2 Support Consultant, you’ll need to be well-versed in everything that’s important to our client’s needs. This includes advanced analytical, problem-solving, and consulting skills, commitment to quality customer service, and flawless communication skills. Feel keen? Scroll on.
- Interact directly with customers via ticketing, chat, or phone, delivering top notch customer service through your technical and subject matter expertise.
- Troubleshoot problems to provide resolutions when advanced technical issues arise.
- Assist with Level 1 technical support as necessary.
- Analyze product configurations and business needs to guide customers on best-practice solutions.
- Resolve technical issues and discrete consultative or training engagements within company SLA guidelines and service standards.
- Contribute to internal and external knowledge bases and in-app guidance, creating and updating best-practice and workflow-focused documentation.
- Communicate and collaborate with internal teams, escalating technical issues via internal processes when unable to resolve.
- Assist Knowledge Management with leading Instructor Led Training (ILT) live training sessions
- Work with technical account managers and/or customer success managers to recommend longer engagements and success strategies for customers.
- Pass potential leads for incremental software needs for schools to the sales organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent time spent in a customer service/ technical support role
- 3+ years experience working in customer support in the software industry with SaaS experience preferred
- Direct experience in technical support troubleshooting or consulting with demonstrated high customer satisfaction.
- Direct experience engaging with customers through remote work technologies including meeting applications, screen sharing, etc.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate technical details to people with a varying range of technical skill.
- Ability to prioritize amongst tasks, and various channels of incoming work
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to work autonomously and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated yet a team player, possessing a willingness to learn and take ownership of own development
- Task-driven, solution-focused, and capable of working well under pressure
- Advanced-level technical and school-use knowledge of either Digistorm products, or other SaaS products used by K-12 schools. `
- Industry knowledge of the K-12 private school sector and other education SaaS products a plus
- Experience documenting generalized technical solutions for customer consumption via a knowledge base
- Experience working within a collaborative team environment and contributing to positive company culture
- 3 weeks of vacation per year
- 14 paid holidays per year (including the week off between Christmas and New Year’s Eve)
- 56 Hours of paid sick leave
- Top tier benefits –
- Medical, Dental & Vision (Blue Cross Blue Shield & EyeMed)
- Veracross LLC Fidelity 401(k) Plan – Managed by Sentinel Benefits
Salary at Veracross is determined by a variety of factors including, but not limited to: business considerations, local market conditions, and internal equity, as well as candidate qualifications, such as skills, education, and experience. The compensation range for this position is 60k – 70k (annualized USD) and is eligible for an annual bonus based on company performance.
We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We seek to infuse diversity and inclusion in everything we do while promoting a culture where differences are embraced as strengths; opportunities are equal and accessible; consideration and respect are the norm; and all team members are supported in reaching their full potential.
About the company
Veracross is a private-equity-backed leading SaaS EdTech company that has grown 4x in size in 3 years and has consistent industry leading high retention rates. We serve front line educators with the only market disrupting open API single record architecture in the greater than $5B EdTech market. To date we have configured and deployed our product at over 1,000 leading private K-12 schools in over 20 countries.