Silverfort is a cyber security startup that develops a revolutionary identity protection platform. Our mission is to provide industry leading unified identity protection solutions for hybrid and multi cloud environments. Using patented technology, Silverfort’s platform enables strong authentication across entire corporate networks and cloud environments, without any modifications to endpoints and servers.
Silverfort has been widely recognized as an industry innovator, being named “Best of MFA award” from Expert Insights, Microsoft Security 20/20 partner award, Homeland Security Awast for Best Identity Access Management platform for its agentless secure authentication and zero trust platform by Astors.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager that will join an amazing group of people. In this role, you will help build Silverfort’s customer relationships. You will collaborate with Product, R&D and Sales teams to solve any technical issues, ensure successful deployment and supply on going support to make our customers happy.
What it take to be successful:
- Technical understanding – able to understand and drive technical challenges with big enterprise account.
- Consultative mindset combined with project-based execution approach.
- Great interpersonal skills, professional, insightful, value-driven.
- Measure and monitor customer’s achievement of critical and key performance indicators.
- Understand customer’s key business and operational requirements and map them into customer success plans.
- Be accountable for adoption and renewal targets for assigned customers and for Customer Success programs.
- Handle technical or internal escalations effectively and offer suitable guidance to others on how to navigate such situations
- Excellent organizational abilities.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in Post Sales / Customer Success
- Experience in technically managing big enterprise accounts
- Proven knowledge in Networking and Information Security. Cyber Security background, an advantage
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows (AD, Domain Controllers)
- Cloud Technologies knowledge is an advantage
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent, an advantage
- Team player, motivated, communicative person
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time