Our client is the US-based leading digital growth consultant and technology solutions partner helping lead the sports industry to know whats next. Founded by a team of technology veterans with decades of success in sports, it is redefining the digital agency and technology services model to unlock new business growth, digital innovation, and technology solutions with a commitment to lasting social impact. The people-first, culture-driven approach puts a focus on building inclusive, curious, and collaborative relationships that deliver next-level digital experiences.
Their customers are the US sports organizations and leagues, like the Olympic & Paralympic Committee, Golf League, and others. They provide web and mobile solutions, build digital engagement platforms for them.
– At least 3+ years in Android Development for consumer-facing mobile applications
– Expertise in Kotlin and Java, with the ability to demonstrate deep enough understanding
– Proficiency in both “know how” and “know why/how exactly” aspects of language and technology specifics
– Experience with integrating third-party APIs and SDKs
– Hands-on experience with Jetpack and Compose is a must
– Knowledge/hands-on experience MVVM or MVI architectural patterns is a must
– Proficiency in Hilt as the preference or another commonly used DI framework is a must
– Base understanding and knowledge of data structures and algorithms is a prerequisite
– Ability to effectively communicate with clients and the leadership team (Good spoken and written English is required)
– Proven ability to balance multiple priorities, adapt to constantly changing business environment, work independently, drive projects to completion, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
– Interest in learning about new technology and its application in business
– Bonus: Familiarity with testing frameworks, such as JUnit and Espresso.
– Develop, and maintain high-performance Android applications for a prominent USA Sport Organization
– Write code for well-defined tasks with minimal guidance
– Provide in-depth knowledge and understanding of Kotlin and Java to optimize codebase efficiency and maintainability
– Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including UI/UX designers and backend engineers
– Conduct thorough code reviews and contribute to maintaining a high standard of code quality
– Maintain knowledge of mobile security best practices. Actively participate in code reviews and provide examples along with code review
– Work with subject matter experts to produce requirements and develop solutions
– Analyze existing software to debug and troubleshoot reported issues.
Benefits and working conditions:
– Great team and challenging project in the sports industry
– Competitive salary
– Remote work