Software Product Manager
04/07/21 6:50 pm Product Management 0 Comments
We are looking for a Software Product Manager to deliver exceptional value to our Clients. And effectively own the product initiation phase and work with existing products to boost their performance on the market and combine both strategic and technical focuses.
General Description and Future Responsibilities:
- Market analysis, evaluating competitive landscape, summarizing existing solutions, and framing distinctive competence of the product.
- Work with the Technology, Sales, and Client Services teams to build and enhance products from existing ideas and help develop new concepts based on industry research and customers and prospects’ needs.
- Get information from current customers to figure out their pain points through interviews or surveys and gain insights from potential prospects.
- Prepare, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap, which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases.
- Assist in Proof of Concept implementation to prove the product value and get early market feedback.
- Responsible for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches, working with Marketing Support and Training teams.
- Develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product line with the Marketing team.
Day to Day Work:
- Sync backend developers and dashboard teams:
- Sketch new dashboards and define the tasks for creating mockups.
- Maintain these mockups and improve them for demos based on feedback from prospects.
- Conduct demo calls (optional).
- Define specifications for actual products and features to be implemented by the dashboard developers.
- Work with graphical designers to improve visibility.
- Search for existing libraries and offer alternative technologies for implementing the dashboards.
- Check the implementation, QA.
- Manage tasks for 3-4 people using a task management tool.
- Explain what the product does as a basis for marketing brochures and technical manuals.
- Work well under pressure and be able to prioritize to meet deadlines and quickly shift priorities as necessary.
- Ability to multitask, work independently, and demonstrate keen attention to detail.
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, ideally with an understanding of Energy, HVAC, and sensors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Knowledge of SDLC and PDLC.
- Demonstrate success, defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Possess knowledge of web development platforms, databases, and infrastructure.
- Hands-on: edit HTML, mockup wireframe
- Location: Remote USA (Work From Home)