Customer Support Specialist
MagMod is seeking a Customer Success Specialist to join our team! As the team member on the front line addressing customer requests, this person will have the opportunity to have your hand in strengthening the brand perception and making customers happy every day. Their work will boost MagMod forward and the impact of it will be seen in the photography community. If you are excited by the idea of supporting a company with a rabid fan base, your skills in customer support, sales, and social media will be a photographer’s dream come true!
The Customer Success Specialist is someone who loves interacting with others, finding solutions to their problems, and genuinely thrives off of making peoples’ day. While an understanding of photography would go a long way in helping to answer questions about our product, a desire to be meticulous and thorough in your work is more important. Our ideal Customer Success Specialist brings a winning attitude and strives for excellence in all of their work, even the non-visible side of supporting customers’ needs.
The Customer Success Specialist is a great communicator, able to articulate ideas and concepts with ease in both verbal and written formats. They must also be tech-savvy and adjust quickly to complex systems. They are positive, upbeat, and always have a smile while representing the company even though it’s through computer systems and a friendly email or text. Finally, they are passionate about personal growth and intrigued by the idea of growing with MagMod in the years to come.
MagMod is a globally recognized brand and industry leader, launching innovative products through our tremendously successful crowdfunding campaigns. MagMod was honored by Inc. magazine in 2018, 2019 and 2020 as one of the fastest growing private companies in Arizona and Tucson, and we’re not stopping there. With our award-winning products, the best has yet to come.
MagMod is proudly rooted in Tucson, and is currently well equipped to run successfully in a remote work environment, and is the best place you’ll ever work! As a team member, you are provided with a fun, flexible, and comfortable work opportunity with laid back coworkers and a casual dress code. MagMod has a family feel and is a creative environment where your opinion matters and voice is heard. We value our team members’ happiness and want to provide them with a place to grow and thrive.
MagMod’s culture thrives on a shared set of values that we hold near and dear to each of us. This is more than just fitting in—these are values you naturally live out daily, without needing to think about them. MagMod wants all team members to thrive and we genuinely want team members who belong to our family, that share in our wins and works as a truly united team.
If you yearn for a work family that has high integrity, lives by the “golden rule” and is genuinely wholesome to their core, then MagMod needs your example!
If you long for an environment where all are encouraged to speak their mind (even to your boss), yet where humility and open-mindedness are equally as important, MagMod needs your candor!
If you thrive on working with team players who don’t have an agenda or ego (or office politics), and who are encouraging and cheerleaders to all, then MagMod needs your energy!
If you crave to work with a team that is kind, courteous, loves to have fun, has a great sense of humor, and doesn’t take things too seriously, then we need your enthusiasm!
If your dream job pushes you to achieve your best work and helps you become more excellent in your craft while instilling discipline and dedication in all things, then MagMod is your dream workplace.
- Executing the Customer Support Process, maintaining the following quality metrics:
- Average Customer Satisfaction Score = greater than 90%
- Average First Response time = less than 3 hours
- Average Replies to resolution = 2 or less
- Number of Product Reviews = greater than 10
- Number of Customer Service feedback surveys completed = greater than 100/month
- Executing the Warranty & Product Replacement process
- Advocating for the customer by reporting support trends, improvement suggestions and other customer data
- Frequently recognizing customers above and beyond normal support efforts through appreciation efforts
Specific Job Duties
- Respond to assigned customer support tickets, including email, social media, chat, phone, etc, in a timely manner through the use of an online customer support platform
- Maintaining customer information in the online customer support platform
- Assist in assigning tickets to team members best suited to respond to specific technical customer tickets
- Provide excellent customer support to ensure customer satisfaction
- Use judgement in choosing the appropriate solution to remedy customer issues
- Use customer segmentation to recognize top customers for the month and reward accordingly
- Send letters and gifts to customers to show appreciation and thanks for their business and continued loyalty
- Manage the NPS process by segmenting customers for the NPS survey, collecting NPS results, and categorizing customer comments
- Report on customer support issue trends
- Keep a pulse on customer complaints and feedback and suggest improvements for a better customer experience increase customer retention
- Identify and drive the creation of customer support articles, FAQs, and response macros
- Maintain and update customer support processes and aid in the training of additional team members on the current processes
- Maintain detailed knowledge of product line, keeping up with all changes and new products
- 3 or more years experience in a similar role
- Experience in online customer support for consumer goods company
- Friendly, clear, and concise communicator
Preferred Candidate Skills
- 5 or more years experience in similar role
- Experience in an E-Commerce company, specifically with consumer goods
- Experience with ERP systems
- Experience processing returns, issuing RMAs
- Strong knowledge of photography, specifically off-camera lighting
- Comfortable in Mac environment
- Comfortable with G-Suite
Position Type: Part Time
Compensation Range: $22-24/hour