Clinicians are the heart of our healthcare system, but they are struggling more than ever. Overworked, underpaid, and burdened with administrative tasks, clinician burnout and shortages are at an all-time high. At Freed, we believe that we can reverse this trend by building products that combine absolute clinician-obsession with the latest AI technologies.
Freed is a revolutionary platform that automatically generates medical documentation for clinicians, freeing them to focus on what really matters – their patients. Since our launch in mid-May, we’ve experienced exponential growth and received an overwhelmingly positive response from the clinician community:
- Over 2,500 paying customers and $3M ARR
- Over 15,000 patient encounters daily
- Very low churn rates
We invite you to explore our [testimonials page](https://love.getfreed.ai/b2xGQ1) to see the incredible impact Freed is making in the healthcare industry.
We’re on the hunt for talented, high-caliber individuals to join our elite team of engineers. As part of our team, you’ll play a pivotal role in restoring joy to medicine while pushing the boundaries of what’s possible with AI technology. Our engineering culture emphasizes speed, end-to-end ownership, responsibility, and independence, attracting top-tier talent and promoting exceptional performance.
- Take ownership of product features and drive implementation across the backend (TypeScript) and frontend (React/TypeScript) components of our software stack.
- Create end-to-end tests and design experiments to ensure the highest quality standards for our product.
- Adapt the latest AI models (language and speech) and techniques to our use case. You can contribute to any of: model training, fine-tuning, prompt engineering, and optimizing inference for latency and cost. Prior AI experience is not required.
- Collaborate with team members in a fully remote work environment (west coast time zone).
- Own outcomes and processes, demonstrate a strong sense of responsibility and commitment.
- Have a passion for our mission and dedication to making a positive impact on the healthcare industry.
At Freed, we believe in empowering clinicians and transforming healthcare. Join our team of exceptional engineers and be a part of the solution. Together, we can create a brighter future for healthcare professionals and the patients they serve.
- 3+ years of experience in Software Engineering
- proficiency with TypeScript, SQL, Git
- familiarity with React, HTML, CSS, HTTP, NodeJS, VSCode