Softeta is a computer software company that is looking for a skilled Software Architect (Frontend) to join our team. As a Software Architect, you will work in a team developing Account & Payment solutions for a leading northern European financial services group.
You will be working with a talented team of developers, programmers, and designers, and will be responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance throughout the entire software development lifecycle as well as hands-on software development activities.
- Drive the Payments agenda from architecture with a focus on the front-end part of the solution; ·
- To build architecture for reusable components that could be used in different use cases and shells;
- Contribute and drive the process of how to build, maintain, version, and distribute components across different teams;
- Align a clear strategy for how to handle performance, security, logging, monitoring, testing, CI/CD, etc.;
- Hands-on contribution to the development team effort, implementing POCs, and code reviews;
- Collaborate with people from Business and Operations, to IT infrastructure, and developers.
Technologies – Angular, Typescript, Micro Frontend architecture, ReSTApi, backend part – .NET, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka.
- An experienced Solution Architect with solid knowledge of modern system architecture and agile ways of working;
- Focus, understanding, and interest in frontend architecture and solutions;
- Experience with Microservices, Micro-fronteds, Containerization and Cloud Architecture;
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills where you easily understand and interact with both business and IT;
- Enjoy working in accordance with agile methodologies;
- Strong leadership capabilities.
- Diverse and technically challenging projects;
- Flexible working hours and hybrid or remote workplace model;
- Flexible schedule and Agile/SCRUM environment;
- Technical equipment which you can choose.