Who are we?
Hi! We’re Bee Talents, an IT recruitment agency that has been helping clients from all around the world in building their technical teams since 2015. Today, we would like to invite you to participate in the recruitment process for Alfreð.
Alfreð, Iceland’s own portal for job-seekers and employers alike, is the largest platform of its kind in the Icelandic employment market. Established in 2013 and with 20 people onboard, Alfreð quickly became one of the most popular labor-centric solutions in a market that – until then – had a limited online presence. Their portal and its corresponding app serve as a link between employers and prospective employees by matching new opportunities with the skills of a particular user, making the job hunt efficient and simple for the persons involved.
Recently, they decided to create a few other products (details soon!) and that’s why we are looking together for a dedicated Senior UX/UI Designer with at least 5 years of experience in creating designs.
What can Alfreð offer you?
💰 Salary: 16-20k net on B2B (0% VAT on the invoice) with 20 paid days off
⏱ Working hours: flexible (typically between 8:00 and 18:00)
📍Office location(s): headquarters in Reykjavík, Iceland & Prague, Czech Republic
👩💻 Working mode: 100% remote in Poland
🇬🇧 Speaking language: English as we are an international working environment.
The biggest challenge will be: getting to know Alfreð’s products and onboarding from day one, so you can become a part of the team quickly.
Your tasks will be:
- being responsible for the design concepts and the strategy of 3 Alfreð products (while the main portal for job-seekers and employers is on the market, Alfred has two additional apps in early stages),
- collaborating with the development team and the CTO on a daily basis, to ensure a harmonious integration of design and functionality, contributing to the overall success and innovation of Alfreð’s projects,
- cooperating closely with the product team (2 Product Owners) and the Head of Design, while maintaining the ability to work independently, following project instructions, generating creative ideas, and contributing to shaping the future of Alfreð,
- maintaining the design system and improving existing solutions in order to make them more UX-friendly,
- creating designs in Figma (or Sketch), design systems and interactive prototypes and interfaces of web and mobile applications that will be easy to use,
- working in Asana and taking care of user flows, as well as keeping organized and neat documentation.
What we expect from you:
- min. 5 years of commercial experience in UX/UI design,
- solid experience with the auto-layout functionality (in Figma or Sketch) as well as creating components and variants for design systems,
- previous experience in collaborating with development and product teams (it would be great if you worked before with React, Java and Flutter teams),
- awareness of the process and great self-organization/planning skills while being able to work independently as there’s no Project Manager to create the daily tasks (but you will be cooperating with the CTO and Head of Design directly in terms of technicalities),
- min. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields,
- min. B2 level of English.
Nice to haves: coding skills in React or Flutter would be a great advantage!
- Sending your portfolio in the attachment or link is must have here.
- If you cannot send it (because of NDA), please let us know.
Sounds interesting? Let’s talk!
PS Recruitment process:
1. Application from candidate (with GDPR agreements)
2. Checking candidate’s portfolio by Head of Design Elli and CTO Erwin from Alfreð
3. 30-minute Phone Screening with Recruiter Marta from Bee Talents
4. 60-minute Google Meeting with Head of Design Elli and CTO Erwin from Alfreð
5. 60-minute Google Meeting with the team from Alfreð
6. Offer from Alfreð or feedback from Bee Talents.
BEE TALENTS INFORMATION CLAUSE ⬇️
The Administrator of your personal data is Bee Talents PSA, ul. Królowej Jadwigi 43, 61-871, Poznan, NIP: 7792463296. The purposes of processing your personal data are: conducting the initial stage of recruitment, based on your consents, participation in future recruitment processes conducted for our clients, based on the consent, defense against potential claims of our Clients for whom we conduct recruitment, in particular regarding the non-compliance of the Candidate’s profile with the requirements specified by the Client – which is a legitimate interest of the Data Administrator pursuant to art. 6 section 1 pt. f) GDPR. Due to data processing you have the right to access your personal data, request a copy of it, retrificate it, delete or limit it and withdraw of consents at any time, make an objection to the processing of personal data and lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if it violate the GDPR rights. You can read the full content of the information clause here:https://beetalents.com/eng-gdpr.