Hitachi Solutions Europe is a global Digital, Data and Technology consultancy, Microsoft Inner Circle and Cloud Services partner, specialising in end-to-end transformation. We build services that are user centred and accessible, designed by our brilliant agile teams, capable of harnessing the power of the latest technologies.
Our capabilities include Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform and Azure, Application Modernisation, Modern Data Platform, Performance & Analytics, Fraud and Error, Grants, User Centred Design, Accessibility and Agile DevOps.
Our highly skilled team help drive improvements, creating efficiency and growth within organisations. We are committed to Microsoft technologies, with a mission to revolutionise modern businesses. To achieve this we employ the best, most dedicated talent to deliver outstanding technology solutions to both our local and global clients.
Be part of our Hitachi family
We place value on collaboration, open communication, and transparency. We emphasise the importance of team spirit, cohesion, and appreciation – And through our talented people, innovative culture, and technical and business expertise, we deliver game changing outcomes every day. Our learning culture and flat hierarchy are our recipes for success. But don´t take our word for it – Have a look at what our employees are saying: Hitachi Solutions: Recruiting the best talent and offering outstanding career opportunities (hitachi-solutions.co.uk)
What to expect, your benefits
Hitachi Solutions offers competitive compensation packages (incl. bonuses), pension and benefits plans. Work/Life balance is an essential part of our culture, and all our employees are home workers, although you will be expected to come into our or customer’s offices regularly. We operate a comprehensive career development programme that includes mentoring and training plans to ensure that you will continue to grow and develop your career at Hitachi.
We are growing our multidisciplinary User-Centred Design consulting team and looking for a Senior UX Designer to join us on our exciting journey and be part of the Hitachi Solutions family. This role will be responsible for enabling the best-in-class digital transformation for our clients in both public and private sectors.
- Responsible for ensuring the team you work with is enabled to create truly user-centred solutions
- Facilitating workshops such as design sprints
- Creating holistic design solutions that address business challenges and meet user needs.
- Creating of user flows, personas, design documentation, prototypes, and other UX deliverables.
- Defining UX and UI requirements to provide a consistent experience across product, service, or solution touchpoints.
- Championing the purpose and value of user-centred design internally and externally
- Creating and development of design system
As an experienced Senior UX Designer, you have…
- You can demonstrate expertise in translating user needs to design solutions
- You understand research techniques and usability evaluation
- You are an expert in prototyping and have experience of iterating designs quickly based on users’ feedback.
- You have strong understanding of User Experience Design and Design Thinking process and fundamentals and mentored or coached other designers.
- You designed complex products and services in the public and private sectors
- You are an expert in Figma (preferred), Sketch, Adobe Suite, and other design and prototyping tools.
- You know how to use a range of techniques to clearly communicate design intent
- You worked in a multidisciplinary, agile team
Diversity and Inclusion at Hitachi Solutions
Diversity is the wellspring of our innovation, and we believe that creativity is fuelled by inclusivity. Our collective success is achieved by fostering and respecting our employees’ and customer’s individualities coming together as One Team. Hitachi strives to create an environment not only where genders, races, cultures, sexual orientations, and identities can work together, but where the beliefs and views of those participating feel equally represented. You can read more about Hitachi’s mission and values here: hitachi-solutions.co.uk
Beware of scams
Our recruiting team may communicate with candidates via our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address and/or via our SmartRecruiters (Applicant Tracking System) email@example.com domain email address regarding your application and interview requests.
All offers will originate from our @hitachisolutions.com domain email address. If you receive an offer or information from someone purporting to be an employee of Hitachi Solutions from any other domain, it may not be legitimate.