Operating in more than 40 countries, Landbot (the most powerful No-Code Chatbot Builder) offers a platform that helps companies to create unbeatable chatbot conversations in different channels: Web, WhatsApp, and Messenger.
With us, you will be working in a team of engineers, designers, PMs. A team with diverse and exciting backgrounds coordinated with agile methodologies No matter the location, we put fun at the heart of everything we do and set ambitious goals to push things forward.
Our Core Values
As a Senior Product Designer in Landbot, your work will help companies build intuitive and engaging conversational experiences to boost their sales management process.
You care about the product you’re building and the problem you’re solving. The quality of the product that we ship is very important to you and you know how to communicate that importance to both external and internal stakeholders.
You lead and not only follow, we expect you to take ownership and propose and execute your own initiatives.
We’re a people-focused Engineering organization: the members of our team value working together in small teams to solve big problems, supporting an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and committing themselves to learning new things daily. Design critics, weekly demos and collaboration and communication with all external and internal stakeholders are at the core of how we’ve built our team and product.
As a Senior Product Designer at Landbot, you will:
- Be the user’s advocate and own the user experience.
- Collaborate through design with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions
- Lead Product Research, and collaborate with product management and engineering in the continuous customer discovery process.
- Lead Design Thinking initiatives to create optimal solutions and processes, no matter whether they are in the product or just solved with an email or phone call.
- Create prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows or site- maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualize and create intuitive, engaging and brand-consistent experiences
- Execute visual design stages
- Take a design hypothesis from Figma or wireframe to final artwork, prototype or markup, and follow through to publishing, A/B testing and results measurement.
- Own the design system, and establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
What We Are Looking For
You have worked already in a Product Design role within a product-focused environment, with significant experience in Lean UX and Agile methodologies with,
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of interaction and visual design principles
- Experience doing concept and usability user tests
- Experience in desktop/web/mobile UI design projects
- Great sketching and wireframing skills
- Openness to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Experience in B2B apps
- Experience in working with agile methodologies
- A passion for the user experience, an obsessive attention to detail, and a proven ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are Data-driven. You know how to look at product metrics, and get actionable product design insights from them, contributing to your team OKR, initiative definition, iteration, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
- You are fluent in English.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Online portfolio with multiple examples of design for desktop and webmobile
1️⃣ HR – We know each other, we know your concerns, validate details and experience and we tell you more about Landbot (20 min).
2️⃣ Meet the VP Product – Initial interview to get to know each other. We will check your background and product mindset and you will see if we are a good fit for you! (45 min).
3️⃣ Design Challenge – We give you a design challenge so you can show us all your skills, use of good practices, etc. (1 week).
4️⃣ Team Interview – We’ll go deeper into your Product design skills speaking about your challenge and how you think regarding the product process(60 min).
4️⃣ Met the CEO (15 min).
- Hybrid culture: you can choose between a full remote or a beautiful office (or both!).
- Great company culture, we have a young, upbeat, and international work environment.
- Flexible schedule.
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it.
- Training budget 📚 📖
- Ticket transport 🚋
- 🏖 25 days of paid vacation (23 regular days + December 24th & 31st ) 🏖
- English & Spanish lessons 🇬🇧 🇪🇸
- Flex compensation with Cobee 💸💸 for employees residing in Spain.
- Team building activities 🎳🍻🍕
- Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.