Senior Product Manager
Our dedicated team and awesome technology are disrupting the customer support space. Our SaaS platform replaces all of the convoluted systems, lines, and contact numbers of standard customer support with a stunningly simple SDK and Smart Actions – fingerprint, verification, real-time sharing (videos, photos, and screenshots) and effortless in-app texting – plus all data is encrypted, keeping customer data secure. We take the frustration out of customer support and in turn, provide a sleek, secure, and modern smartphone-era experience. Join our team as we revolutionize the customer experience!
UJET is seeking a Senior Product Manager to drive the direction of our products and services by collaborating closely with Customer Service Managers, UX Designers, Engineers, Data Science team, QA and other Product Managers. The Sr. Product Manager will play an integral role in building the product vision with our customer’s needs in mind. This role will have critical responsibilities in defining, managing, and shipping high-quality new products and features with industry best user experience. The Product Team works closely with diverse, cross-functional teams and is exposed to product applications for a variety of market verticals.
- Evolve feature concepts into detailed product requirements and specifications, through in-depth product ideation, market research, feature evaluation, use case, and target audience definition, goal and scope definition
- Work closely with stakeholders, user experience, engineering leads, and other product managers to refine project scope, requirement details and prepare cross-functional team for new projects
- Manage requirements and collaborating with design, engineering, quality assurance and go-to-market teams to ship new features, enhancements, and products
- Act as the key authority and point of contact for project development concepts, business strategy and business models.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to release; ensuring product requirements are well defined and understood by the entire project team, holding scrum meetings and ensuring the project fulfills defined specifications and goals.
- Study and evaluate assigned area of UJET’s product features, from actual use by primary user groups, prospect and customer feedback, and working with Customer Service to recommending new features or enhancements
- Compile, analyze, and interpret quantitative and qualitative customer feedback and market research data, evaluating product fit, proposing and defining new feature enhancements
- Extract problem definitions, models, and constraints to help UJET build better products while dealing with ambiguous problems, limited resources and timelines
- Present and review new features within company, with Marketing and Sales teams and customers
- Create and update product documentation ranging from data dictionary, product overviews, to detailed user guides
- Perform post-launch feature user testing with end-users and compile responses into a summary report highlighting areas of success and more importantly improvement opportunities
- BA/BS degree in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience developing new and evolving features for SaaS platforms.
- Solid agile and iterative software product development experience.
- Experience successfully managing complex web and mobile app projects from inception to launch.
- Demonstrated ability to define new concepts and features and take these from inception to launch for customers
- Track record of leading cross-functional teams to successfully launch commercial products.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and writing communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Security, data protection and compliance (SDPC) are paramount to the success of our partnerships. All roles at UJET require compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and acceptance and adherence to all policies and standards within UJET. Personnel acknowledges they are personally responsible for reporting any suspected violations or abuse and are required to complete SDPC training and fulfill role-specific SDPC responsibilities.