What’s great about SingleOps:
SingleOps is a SaaS startup providing an all-in-one business management solution used daily by thousands of green industry professionals (landscapers, arborists, irrigation technicians, etc.) all across North America. Our customers use SingleOps to manage their customer records, perform estimates & sell work, schedule crews, invoice & receive payment, and understand critical data about their business like real-time profitability. Because of SingleOps, our customers have processed over $4 billion in revenue. The green industry is in the early innings of adopting CRM and field service software, and the SingleOps product is enabling this industry’s evolution.
We are looking for diverse-minded people who enjoy challenging and fulfilling work to join our mission in redefining an age-old industry. Our team is highly collaborative, innovative, supportive, and we have a lot of fun. Our core values are Growth Mindset, Customer Success, We Before Me, Simplicity, and Bias to Act; if this speaks to you, we want to meet you!
SingleOps’s culture and growth has been recognized with multiple awards, it’s a great time to join!
Reporting to the VP of Product, we are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing product team. You will help shape the product, and drive the UX of projects end-to-end alongside with other product managers & engineering team. You’ll be getting your hands dirty in all sorts of areas of the application. You’ll also have the opportunity to work alongside a principal product designer for mentorship and support.
Reasons why you would love it here!
- An amazing startup culture with a team that supports one another, the opportunity to make a direct impact, and all the fun that’s included!
- Your well-being is important. We have great health, dental, and vision plan options for you and your family. We pay 100% of employee premiums on our base health insurance plan, and 70% for dependents. For dental and vision insurance we pay 100% for employee premiums, and 70% for dependents.
- We also offer additional options for HSA (with employer contribution!), FSA, Dependent Care FSA, 401k (no match), short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, legal assistance, and much more!
- With Growth Mindset as a core value, we invest in your development with a $1,000 per year professional development stipend for conferences, courses, or anything that may help you grow
- $100 budget to set up your home office with any equipment you need on top of what we already provide you.
- Company Equity for all employees
- A fantastic work-life balance
- Unlimited Paid Time Off, 8 paid company holidays (US employees)
- 10 standard statutory holidays in (British Columbia)
- Unlimited PTO picks up after statutory time is taken (British Columbia)
- SingleOps shuts down for a holiday break from Dec 24- Jan 01. (US & Canada employees)
SingleOps is an eVerify employer for US employees
SingleOps does not sponsor work authorization needs; candidates must be located in the United States or Canada and have proper work authorization to work for any employer in the US or Canada, without sponsorship from the company now and in the future.
SingleOps is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.