In today’s world, buyers look for easier, faster, and more flexible ways to buy the software. Cacheflow helps software sellers with a deal-closing solution that makes both selling (and buying) software simple and delightful.
We are looking for ambitious and motivated engineers to be part of the Founding team. You will work closely with the CEO and CTO and have ownership to architect and build core parts of the platform. As part of the founding engineering team you will have a significant impact on our technology, architecture, product, culture and company.
AWS, Java, React, TypeScript
- 5+ yrs work experience building scalable, distributed backend systems
- Experience with React and NodeJS
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with Java a plus
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment
- Experience working for an early stage startup
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or the equivalent experience
- Solid coding practices including writing technical specifications, peer code review, and testing (e.g. unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Experience with Agile development
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-awareness, a positive “get it done” attitude and empathy
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment automation concepts
- Passionate about building great products and innovating in the fintech space
Cacheflow is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cacheflow does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.