We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to join our team and help our clients achieve their development goals.
If you’re a Senior Front-End Engineer with experience working on web-based enterprise applications, using the latest front-end frameworks with RESTful API back-ends, then this is the role for you. This developer will work closely with the design teams and will take an active role in the look and feel of the application.
- Location: Charlottetown, PEI, or Remote Atlantic Canada
- Start Date: Immediately
- Employment Type: Full Time or Contract
- Travel: may be required 1 week per quarter* (every 3 months) to the client site *travel is currently on-hold due to Covid-19 restrictions but will resume once restrictions are lifted
Benefits for Full Time hires:
- Company paid Health and Dental plan
- Company paid Life Insurance and Illness Insurance
- Competitive Vacation Policy
- Week-long paid shutdown to celebrate the end of the year
- Matching Group RRSP
- Performance Bonus Plan
- Work from home setup provided (airpods, desk, etc.)
- Equal opportunity employer
- Analyze technical system problems/defects, and design and implement effective solutions.
- Handle end-to-end development, including development, testing, and deployment.
- Work with and support Scrum Masters, Product Owners, business stakeholders, and peers to iteratively create software that meets business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the development of team backlog, plans, and assignments.
- Mentor and support Jr. Engineers in the development of their technology skills.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and learning.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Strong experience in front-end web development, preferably in a lead role.
- Proficient with Angular 8+ and TypeScript.
- Strong CSS and HTML skills.
- Experience with responsive web design.
- Familiarity with Bootstrap.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Agile Development methodology.
- Experience with Material Design.
- Familiarity with cross-browser development strategies and browser degradation strategies.
Along with your resume, please include references to any open source contributions you’ve made or example code from side projects. Please include links to Github, LinkedIn, Stackoverflow, etc…