Client Support Specialist
At Strategic Solutions Group (SSG), we’re not just redefining public health; we’re leading a revolution in cutting-edge software solutions. Our mission is to transform the landscape of public health by empowering organizations through the modernization of technology. Using our innovative low-code platform, Casetivity, we deploy enterprise solutions that revolutionize health programs like Immunization Registries, Disease Surveillance Systems, and Early Intervention.
Excitement is in the air at SSG as we experience incredible growth! We’re expanding our footprint in the public health industry and are on the lookout for tech enthusiasts who are passionate about making a positive impact in healthcare technology. Ready to be a trailblazer in the public health sector? Join us and play a pivotal role in reshaping the capacity of public health organizations!
- Passionate Team Dynamics: Our success is fueled by a powerhouse team of critical thinkers and problem solvers who genuinely love what they do. Join forces with us to turn challenges into triumphs!
- Collaborative Innovation: Thrive in an environment where diversity and collaboration are the driving forces behind our success. Our inclusive remote environment encourages optimism, creativity, and critical thinking to build solutions that break new ground.
- Impactful Contributions: Be a driving force behind transformative change in healthcare and society. Your work at SSG will directly contribute to the modernization of technology solutions, revolutionizing public health organizations across the US.
- Continuous Learning: Immerse yourself in a culture that values open communication and unwavering commitment to continuous learning. Fuel your professional growth with opportunities that keep you at the forefront of the ever-evolving industry.
Ready to embark on an exhilarating journey with SSG? Join us in shaping the future of public health technology – Apply now and be part of our legacy!
Above all, you’re a dynamic professional with a proactive mindset and a knack for tackling challenges head-on. Your proficiency in oral communication, attention to detail, and critical thinking is matched only by your expertise in producing clear written communication and data-driven presentations. You thrive on the excitement of multi-tasking, untangling complex issues, talking with users, and collaborating with teams of people. Your approach is marked by creativity, innovation, and a passion for problem-solving. You embody a high emotional IQ, embrace a growth mindset, radiate optimism, and actively contribute to fostering a positive and inclusive work culture. If you bring expertise in high quality customer support, including phone etiquette and written communication, we want to connect with you and explore the exciting possibilities ahead!”
Your Role as a Client Support Specialist
This full-time remote role will be focused on the support of our state clients and the individual users of our product. as we scale in the organization. As the Client Support Specialist, you will be responsible for providing initial support to end users. You will be contributing towards the Production Support Division milestones/goals.
We’re looking for someone who gets excited about helping others, working with the EI Production Support team to triage incoming queries and issues based on business and client needs.
Your responsibilities will include and are not limited to:
- Assist, demonstrate and support clients through the problem-solving process.
- Ask questions to determine the nature of the problem or find root cause.
- Escalate complex issues/concerns appropriately.
- Respond to queries either in person, over the phone, or via email from clients.
- Train users on how applications function in group and webinar formats.
- Follow up with clients regularly until issues have been resolved.
- Document appropriately the initial queries and subsequent actions taken.
We are looking to build and grow diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams. We value transferrable skills and experience. We encourage that you apply even if you don’t meet all the qualifications below:
- 2+ years help desk or healthcare billing experience, preferably in public health or public sector.
- Works independently and able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Candidates must pass any level of background investigation applicable to our projects.
- Produce clear documentation and display data in excel.
- Professional written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Professional customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Maintain a consistent, high quality, customer-focused orientation when conducting business and providing services or products to clients, the public, and other external clients.
- Ability to have a collaborative approach to problem-solving.
- Able to multi-task and handle multiple requests at one time.
- Works with Integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Flexible to independently work alone or in teams and able to adapt to changing priorities.
Preferred Career Experience
- Experience with IT system help desk support including using ticket tracking tools like JIRA.
- Experience with RingCentral communication system.
- Current HIPAA Certification preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- We value your time and offer full-time remote work based in the US.
- We are committed to equitable compensation based on your career background and transferrable skills. Full-time roles are eligible for performance bonuses.
- We understand your time is valuable. We offer flexible time off for your vacations, wellness needs, etc. We also offer paid time off as needed for bereavement and jury duty.
- We care about your health and wellness needs. We offer extensive healthcare benefits packages (medical, dental, vision, FSA plans) across the US.
- SSG covers 100% of the cost for your basic life insurance plan, AD&D, short and long-term disability.
- We support your financial health by matching up to 3.5% in your 401(k) contributions.
- We provide the tools to be successful. We’ll send you a company-issued laptop, tools, and tech accessories for your workspace. We also offer a $500 stipend for you to use towards additional workspace needs.
- Your feedback is important and your voice matters. Our inclusive environment values diversity, innovation, and your perspective.
- We care about your professional growth. We support continued professional career development, education, and certifications that would add skills to your current or next role with SSG.
- We like saving you money. We have an employee program for discounts on retail, amusement parks, movies, fun experiences, company gifts, and more!
Join us at SSG, an equal opportunity employer where your voice matters, and your contributions make a lasting impact on public health. We look forward to learning more about the unique value you bring to elevate this role and contribute to our exciting journey of technological transformation. Apply now and be part of the SSG success story!