Want to be part of an amazing team, bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are Analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
We are looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our team and contribute to the creation of digital products. You will partner closely with Design Leads, Product Managers, Developers, and UX Researchers to create high-quality UX deliverables and design of digital products/experiences that help our clients accomplish their most challenging goals. We are looking for a champion of great design and the end users.
Would you like to…
- Actively collaborate with Design Leads, Product Managers, User Researchers, QA Specialists, Content Strategists, and other cross-functional stakeholders to understand business objectives, needs, and constraints.
- Collaborate with Data Sciences and User Researchers to provide insights to the broader product development team. You’ll make recommendations to improve the user experience and create new concepts that you’ll bring to life.
- Use strong storytelling and presentation skills to communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of human-centered design process in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, UX design, and user research, detailed design, and optimization.
- Communicate complex design concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences at varying levels of the organization with minimal conflict and complications between collaborative and cross-functional personnel.
- Solve problems using Design Thinking and available UX Methodologies. Be passionate about pushing beyond the status quo.
- Be comfortable working alone or with other designers and stakeholders, while balancing user needs, technology constraints, brand values and product KPIs.
- Create high quality UX deliverables/assets based on user goals and priorities, including annotated wireframes, storyboards, mockups, high-fidelity prototypes, and production-ready final assets.
- Leverage and be a champion of the design system and style guide to support a holistic and consistent experience.
- Use data to inform design decisions and identify opportunities to test your assumptions.
- Lead moderated and unmoderated user testing of designs.
We would like you to have…
- 5-7 years designing amazing digital products/experiences in an agile development environment.
- Experience working with design systems and style guides.
- A portfolio of design work that showcases modern design work that excites you and demonstrates your ability to design mobile-first digital products/experiences.
- Knowledge of Figma and other design tools for generating low-fidelity and high-fidelity prototypes, as well as JIRA for partnering with developers, and an understanding of current web technology capabilities and cross-device considerations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Information Architecture, HCI, or equivalent project/portfolio experience.
- A design thinking mindset and comprehension of human-centered design principles.
- An ability to break down complex problems/tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible, inclusive experiences that are user-centric and data-driven.
- A demonstrated understanding of which design methods and instruments can be employed to help cross-functional partners understand and address user needs.
- Experience crafting digital products/experiences through a deep understanding of user research, interaction design and prototyping.
- An ability to work in an agile development environment with cross-functional partners.
- An ability to advocate for the design process while balancing product requirements and technical capabilities.
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work-life balance – our employees’ well-being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
Compensation Range: $106,250 – $135,000
This compensation range is indicative of the role. Compensation offered is on the basis of evaluation during interview process, the candidates range and depth of experience, business and market financials and internal pay parity.
Want to know more?
Check us out online: www.designit.com. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Please note that all official communications regarding this job opportunity will be sent from email addresses ending with @designit.com. Be cautious of any correspondence originating from other email domains and refrain from engaging in such cases. Do not share your personal information with sources you do not trust.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.