Do you love working with digital marketing clients to help them get real results? Do you have a confident personality that allows you to make strong, positive connections with clients quickly?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, keep reading.
The SMB Team is the fastest-growing digital marketing and coaching business for attorneys nationwide and we are looking for a Senior Client Experience Specialist to join our team!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
📈 An opportunity to be a part of the #1 Fastest Growing Legal Marketing & Coaching Company in the U.S.
💰 Bonuses – Performance-based quarterly bonuses
☀️ UNLIMITED VACATION TIME (work hard, play hard)
🦷 BENEFITS – Medical, dental, vision, life, & disability insurance for YOU and YOUR FAMILY
💡 EDUCATION – Team member education and learning budget (courses, events, books, etc.)…and MUCH, MUCH MORE!
🌴FUN – Company activities, outings, and retreats
💲 INVESTMENTS – Simple IRA WITH a 3% Match
💻 WORK STYLE – WFH or come to the office, choice is yours!
The salary for this role is $75,000 – $85,000 annually.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of VIP accounts by overseeing the client services to ensure they are performing well, on-time, and implemented to the clients’ needs.
- Work with the clients and their staff to make strategy decisions and pivots (this may mean pushing back on the clients’ requests if it won’t actually get them the results they are looking for, we are the experts!)
- Work with our internal services teams to strategize for the clients’ needs.
- Identify areas where the clients’ services are lacking and offer proposed solutions to fill those gaps, including upgrading their services to higher tiers.
- Coordinate and execute monthly reporting calls with the client .
- Over-communicate with clients in an effective and clear manner regarding the work being performed and results achieved.
- 5-7 years of experience working at a digital marketing agency.
- Experience working with Law Firm clients is a must.
- A deep understanding of digital marketing services and strategies for the legal industry.
- Experience managing multiple clients at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We don’t expect you to be the next great novelist or public speaker, but we do expect you to be able to effectively communicate information that may not be familiar to our clients.
- MUST have strong interpersonal skills. We are looking for individuals who can build great relationships with our clients.
- A keen eye for detail that zealously looks for any areas of improvement in your communications, the client’s results, and our processes.
- Solid organization skills so that you can effectively manage your daily, weekly, and monthly to-do list.
- Proactive and resourceful in all aspects of your role.
- Be able to work well in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent changes.
It’s challenging. It’s fast-paced. Your job description may change. But the rewards of accomplishment are amazing!
SMB Team is a rapidly-growing marketing agency and coaching business for lawyers. After four years of 300% year-over-year growth, we have quickly become one of the top brands in the legal industry.
Bottom Line: We change lives. Want proof? Read our Google My Business reviews.
There are three parts to our business:
Educational Brand: We currently run the most prominent talk show in the legal industry. Every week, we get hundreds of lawyers on our webinars by interviewing top thought leaders (as seen on our YouTube). The goal is to become THE source of education for lawyers.
Marketing Services: We offer a full suite of marketing services to our clients, including PPC, SEO, Website Design, Video, and Social Media management. Our goal is to scale our services business to over $15M in revenue in 2023.
Coaching Services: We have a rapidly-growing, Philadelphia-based coaching program for lawyers. In our first year, we built our coaching business into a multi-seven-figure business. Our program has been identified as the most comprehensive coaching program for attorneys, and we plan to double the size of our clients in the next year.
The SMB Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The SMB Team is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual’s race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The SMB Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans