Help us redefine customer satisfaction, one support ticket at a time.
At WhatConverts we innovate and initiate! We are a dynamic SaaS company who offers a comprehensive lead tracking solution for marketers – one place to track ALL leads and prove the business value of your marketing spend. As a Customer Support Specialist I at WhatConverts, you will be entrusted with utilizing coding knowledge to solve our Tier 1 escalated tickets. A Customer Support Specialist places strong emphasis on customer training, consultation, and driving solutions.
This is a fully-remote, full-time position (40 hours per week).
In this role you’ll get to:
- Utilize knowledge of coding to assist customers via email, chat and the telephone on escalated tickets; ensuring they have the best experience possible when setting up an account, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Utilize different systems, software and hardware to achieve customer satisfaction
- Exercise daily knowledge of the WhatConverts API and webhooks; including ability to troubleshoot
- Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how WhatConverts can be leveraged to meet them
- Proactively search client accounts for potential future issues
- Work with the WhatConverts product team to design/build tools, while offering feedback that will speed up and increase the quality of support available
- Grow and develop customer relationships through proactive support with a focus on communication, expansion, adoption, retention and renewal
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in technical customer support required; previous SaaS support experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience working with a modern frontend stack (JS, React, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or similar web analytics experience
- Empathetic, positive attitude with a desire to help our customers reach their goals
- Ability to make customers feel empowered after interacting with support – there are no “silly” questions!
- Ability to speak with clarity and confidence to the end user, as well as the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Have an acute eye for detail and a high patience threshold
- Remote first company – we believe in breaking down barriers of bureaucracy and empowering our remote team members to work agilely to accomplish more in a shorter amount of time.
- Immediate impact – the moment you join our team we hand you the reins to work on projects independently and make a direct impact.
- Health/Wellness – we offer three tiers of premium medical insurance, vision insurance, and dental insurance – with WhatConverts covering 100% of the premium for individual plans!! WhatConverts also offers LTD/STD/Life insurance that is 100% paid by the company!
- Employee support – we provide an Employee Assistance Program (EAP) that offers counseling, legal, debt management, and travel assistance services free of cost to our employees.
- Time off – in addition to paid holidays, WhatConverts offers both flexible time off and competitive PTO plans that continue to offer greater rewards to long-term employees.
- Diversity and inclusion – our workplace is positive, supportive, and inclusive and we ask all new hires to bring that same approach.
Before you apply you should:
If you’re passionate about working in a dynamic, fast growing company with smart colleagues and opportunities for development, come grow with WhatConverts.
WhatConverts is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, and promote without regard to gender, race, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, physical/mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.