We are a software company developing SlashDB.
SlashDB is an automated REST API gateway to databases. Web and mobile developers use it to save time on application backend. Data scientists use it for convenient access databases in the cloud or on-premises. Enterprise architects leverage SlashDB’s resource oriented architecture to modernize legacy systems for the cloud and microservices.
It is really good and we are not stopping. Come on board!
Join our international team of remote developers and help us build the next version of SlashDB.
- Interesting programming problems
- Flexible working hours – full time or part time
- Project managed by a career software engineer, not some clueless product manager
- Work is 75% Python on backend and 25% HTML5/JS
- Test automation
- Everyone’s input is taken into account for design and architecture
We understand that nobody knows everything, but here’s what we are looking for:.
- Python, 5+ years of experience
- Good command of English written and spoken
- WSGI frameworks, preferably Pyramid
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol
- Nice to have: AngularJS, ReactJS or similar
We work in Agile and meet online every day. Team members are distributed between Warsaw, New York and Toronto. You will be working remotely, so for that reason we are looking for people who are experienced, motivated and like working independently.
Please send your desired hourly rate in USD with your application.
The recruitment process is as follows:
- This job application
- Introductory web meeting
- Small coding task
- Code review and web meeting with one of our developers
- Job offer
VT Enterprise, the company behind SlashDB has been in business since 2001. Always profitable. In addition to SlashDB we offer professional programming services, so there may be opportunities to do client work too.