Fletch is on a mission to make cybersecurity effortless and affordable for every organization. Designed to help small teams be aware of the full cyber threat landscape and know with one click what to do to protect their company against each threat they are exposed to, Fletch combines tons of data, complex NLP & AI algorithms, expert curation and a seamless user experience.
Over 1000 people use it daily, and users find valuable insights within the first day after signup – unheard of in the cybersecurity industry.
The Product Team at Fletch is unique in its cross-functionality, including product managers, product designers and cybersecurity and algorithms specialists. We focus on velocity, and accomplish this by a high degree of collaboration with Engineering as well.
About the Role
We are looking to bring on a Junior Product Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will collaborate with the Product Team and assist in project management and QA.
We’re looking for someone with high creativity and curiosity, who is passionate about delivering great user experiences in tech, and looking to kick start their career in Product. As you grow in your role, you will be entrusted with greater responsibility and ownership of projects.
What You’ll Do
1. Collaborate with the product team to conceptualize, plan, and execute product development initiatives. Support gathering and analyzing user feedback to inform product enhancements and drive continuous improvement.
2. Work closely with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, and marketing, to gather and document product requirements.
3. Assist in managing product development projects, ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards.
4. Collaborate with the QA team to conduct testing and gather feedback to ensure the product meets high-quality standards.
5. Continuously learn about our product, industry, and Product Management best practices and techniques.
What You Need
- 1-2 years of Product Management or Project Management experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Strong interest in technology and an eagerness to work with cutting-edge products
- A focus on understanding and prioritizing user needs to deliver exceptional products
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively in cross-functional teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with evolving priorities and requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must be located in the Bay Area
- Previous experience project managing, preferably in a fast paced environment
- Fluency in data and how to make data-driven decisions
- Technical background – ideally an internship or a few years experience working at a tech company
We are committed to equal pay and opportunities. In order to provide full transparency, the salary range for this position is USD 60,000-90,000 per annum, based off of experience. This role is eligible for equity.
- Flexible leave policy
- Health care insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Health care FSA
- Flexible work hours
- Holiday time off