Have you ever wanted to disrupt a $70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated consumer and business facing marketing company which is supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of conducting research with customers while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
Firstleaf/Penrose Hill is looking for a Product Researcher to report directly our Head of Digital Product. In this multi-faceted role you will serve as the voice of Firstleaf members in the product process, using tools such as customer interviews, concept testing and validation, and usability testing to identify opportunities and inform product design. You’ll also serve as a thought leader in a growing product organization, advising colleagues on best practices and building the research function inside the company.
A few examples will illustrate some of your challenges
- Gather requirements from designers, product managers, and cross-functional colleagues
- Formulate hypotheses and identify the best methods to test them
- Design studies that utilize of a large toolkit of research methods, such as quantitative surveys, qualitative interviews, usability evaluation, and field research
- Identify unmet customer needs
- Create actionable insights that can translate into tangible product requirements
- Synthesize business intelligence data to augment consumer research
- 3+ years leading qualitative/quantitative research supporting product innovation or development, such as UX or design research
- Experience with both quantitative user testing (UserTesting.com, Qualtrics, etc.) and qualitative user research (direct interviews, focus groups, etc.)
- Ability to distill multi-disciplinary research into clear and concise insights
- Knowledge business analytics tools such as Periscope, Looker, and Google Analytics
Working with the world’s best wine company isn’t enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a truly competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts, life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.