Are you an experienced Product Owner looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are a highly-motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology and have a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a strong software Product Owner to work with our highly skilled team environment in order to deliver software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading clients.
Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Lead Scrum teams in developing custom software projects
- Manage product backlogs for projects
- Participate in client facing discovery and strategy sessions
- Participate in project Scrum ceremonies
- Interface with client stakeholders and translate their product vision into reality
- Ensure that Scrum team always has detailed prepared tasking to work on
- Keep abreast of Agile/Scrum best practices and emerging techniques
Product Owner Requirements:
- At least one year of Product Owner, Product Manager, or Project manager experience
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of software products and industry trends
- Knowledge of Agile principles and Scrum methodologies
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others
Lofty is a software development and innovation consultancy that creates custom software applications for our clients using emerging technology like AI, Machine Learning, and Data Science. We are a growth company focused on aggressively expanding in local as well as national markets.
We moved to a fully remote workforce during COVID-19 and have chosen to embrace our remote culture permanently. Local candidates are encouraged to apply, but this position can be performed from anywhere in the USA.
Life @ Lofty
Work at Lofty is an energizing balance of perfection with pragmatism where we work together with our clients to build complicated and highly innovative technology.
We invest in our talented team and encourage non-stop personal and professional development.
Our twice monthly Lofty Labs events are company-wide days dedicated to innovation and growth, where each team member is free to explore new techniques, technologies, or skills that help us grow and innovate both personally and as a team.
Our podcast, Friday Afternoon Deploy, is a popular entertainment show for the Software Developer community where members of our team engage in real talk about the industry.
Read more about us at https://hirelofty.com/careers