(Remote based in Spain)
Idoven, an emerging healthcare technology sector leader, seeks a seasoned Principal Architect to guide our software systems design and implementation. This role will take the lead in utilizing technologies such as Python, Cloud Services, Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Health Level Seven International (HL7), and Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR).
Reporting directly to our CTO, the successful candidate will work closely with the solution team to drive innovation, improve the system infrastructure, and ensure our technological solutions align with the company’s business needs and strategic goals.
- Define and maintain the overall software architecture, ensuring scalability, reliability, security, and efficiency.
- Lead the design and implementation of software solutions that satisfy our business requirements and technology strategy.
- Support the solution team in developing detailed product specifications, prioritizing system integration and feasibility.
- Evaluate current technology infrastructure, identify critical deficiencies, and propose robust and innovative solutions.
- Oversee the seamless integration of Python, Cloud services, RPA, HL7, and FHIR into our existing systems.
- Ensure data security and privacy per healthcare regulations and standards, working closely with the CTO and other stakeholders.
- Mentor the development team’s work, ensuring it aligns with the established architectural vision and best practices.
- Champion the adoption of agile development methodologies and establish project management frameworks that encourage efficiency and productivity.
- Continually research emerging technologies, and propose strategic changes where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degrees or relevant certifications would be a plus.
- Extensive experience as a Software Architect, Senior Software Developer, or a similar leadership role.
- Deep expertise in Python and Cloud services, with experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
- Solid experience in software development and coding in various languages (e.g., Python, C, C++).
- Proven experience with healthcare-related technology integrations, including HL7 and FHIR.
- Comprehensive understanding of various operating systems (e.g., Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB).
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic IT solutions, agile methodologies, cloud computing, and RPA.
- Familiarity with current technological trends, with the ability to strategize and implement innovative solutions.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
Idoven is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
🚀 Be part of one of the most disruptive startups in HealthTech and AI and make a difference
🏆 Personal and professional growth as part of a fast-growing, international team
🎧No corners cut in having the best tech equipment to do your job
🙋 Unlimited remote working environment, where you can choose to work from home and attend our Madrid office whenever you want to
📚Learning and development opportunities and training budget
💸 Flexible Remuneration
😎 Regular team events and Thursday happy hours
And much more!
At IDOVEN, we believe in hiring top talented people like you – ambitious, forward thinkers who want to make a difference in the world and have an impact. Apply now via the apply button or contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org .