Obility: Customer Success Manager
02/25/21 11:23 am Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Portland, OR
Are you a digital marketing project manager extraordinaire looking to level up, drive strategy, and join a team of the sharpest tacks in the box? If you answered yes, we would love to talk with you about joining our Customer Success team.
Who We Are
Obility helps fast-growing and innovative B2B tech companies generate and develop marketing led-opportunities through digital marketing. Companies like Moz, PlanGrid, Snowflake, and Hitachi use us to successfully reach, engage, track, and convert sales-qualified leads.
Founded in 2011, we’re now a team of 50 team members who are solely focused on B2B marketing and lead generation. We serve our clients by hiring expert talent, streamlining account management, and holding ourselves accountable to performance. We’re headquartered in Portland, OR, have offices in Boston, and have recently expanded into Austin! We are accepting remote applicants for this position.
What We Care About
We’re transparent. Our books are open, and we share the reasoning behind our decisions. We claim autonomy and take the personal freedom to work how we want, where we want. We’re accountable to one another, working together toward shared objectives. We push innovation – trying new tactics and channels to go beyond “best practices.” We’re proactive about breaking client’s bottlenecks to deliver results. We work to hire the best people, regardless of experience and background, and develop those people, investing in development paths and action plans that help them grow in their current roles and beyond. We know that we’re only as good as our culture.
What We’re Looking For
You have a passion for cultivating agency-client relationships and achieving and exceeding your clients’ KPIs. You are a goal-setter and a go-getter. When others see a barrier to success, you see an opportunity – and then you help others see it too. You are curious by nature and have a knack for asking the questions others won’t or don’t.
Digital marketing is your thing. You can get into the weeds if you need to, but you shine in connecting the dots and aligning digital marketing strategies against business goals. You love to turn cluttered spreadsheets of data into compelling and concise presentations that tell a story. And you have a hunger to keep learning, testing, and pushing your clients and team to try new tactics and strategies.
Ideally, your skills and experience are:
- 1-3 years’ experience working in an agency setting or in a collaboration-heavy project management role
- A holistic understanding of digital marketing
- Experience leading B2C or B2B clients
- Demonstrated ability as a strong analytical thinker and problem solver
- Proven ability to translate and articulate marketing strategies and results for a range of levels of experience and expertise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What Obility Customer Success Managers do, in general:
- Act as primary point of contact and communications lead for your clients
- Build and maintain strong rapport and relationships with clients – you’ve got their back!
- Set and manage expectations with clients and ensure service and performance meet those expectations
- Direct client strategy and deliverables for your clients internally, collaborating and communicating closely with subject matter experts, to ensure they always align with stated goals and milestones
- Represent your client’s interests internally with a clear understanding of their business objectives
- Understand the performance of Obility’s digital marketing efforts and articulate value to the client in line with their goals
- Ensure deliverables are of high value that they are delivered on time and on message
- Collaborate with the Business Development team to identify opportunities for growth in client relationships
- Project management responsibilities including:
- Schedule and organize customer account calls, meetings, and presentations
- Keep detailed notes from client meetings
- Define and organize tasks for team using project management tool (Asana)
- Occasional travel involved for client meetings, conferences
Bonus points if you have:
- Practitioner experience in managing PPC, SEO and/or Paid Social strategies
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience with marketing operations
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, or other marketing automation and CRM systems
- With a focus on employee roadmaps and development, our managers want to work together to get you on a path to reach your own personal and professional goals.
- To do our best work, we want to live our best lives outside of work. With unlimited flex for all employees you can work where it works for you. Need to work from a beach chair or the mountain for a week or two? Do it!
- Other benefits enjoyed by Obility employees:
- Competitive salary, 25 paid days off in your first year, unlimited work-from-home policy, employer-paid health and life insurance benefits for employees, 3% employer match 401(k) retirement plan, 6-weeks paid family/parental leave, 3-week paid sabbatical after 7 years, and fun and inclusive company culture that supports employee development!
Obility is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Ready to join an exciting, growing company that cares about the quality of its work?
Well, what are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/obility-customer-success-manager