Headquarters: Mountain West, US
- Develop a deep understanding of what our customer needs. Insights will come from different places such as 1:1 calls with customers, support desk, surveys, in-app analytics and more.
- Partner with leadership, support and technical teams to develop product roadmaps.
- Research and conceptualize features that support business and user needs.
- Identify and resolve friction-points our customers experience using our platforms.
- Gather & analyze data to support product decisions.
- Develop and maintain product documentation.
Some things you may do on a given day:
- Participate in customer interviews with new or active users.
- Conceptualize and mockup new potential features and use-cases.
- Identify different segments of customers and analyze what features are most important to them.
- Stay in touch with product & support teams to discover potential issues to be improved.
- Collect & analyze usage-data to make data-driven decisions about new features.
- Develop documents for new features or improvements to existing ones.
- Give instructions and work together with a UX/UI-designer to turn your ideas into workable prototypes.
- Test prototypes or designs to validate design concepts.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a software company
- Experience in SaaS and Medical is highly preferred
- Experience working remotely with a distributed team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical thinking skills
- You’ve got an eye for design and detail.
What you’ll get:
- You’ll be working alongside the CTO and CEO as the head of product.
- You’ll get a salary that matches your skills.
- You’ll own challenging and rewarding projects.
- You’ll work remotely with flexible hours.
- You’ll grow with us long-term.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mango-voice-senior-product-manager-1