Socialive is a complete enterprise video creation & live streaming software company based in El Segundo, California. Our powerful yet intuitive platform makes it refreshingly easy to capture, create, and distribute video. We empower teams across the organization, including marketing, internal comms, and learning & development. And we’re helping drive the video commerce revolution. Socialive customers include startups to the Fortune 100 – such as J.P. Morgan, Walmart, Pfizer, Nickelodeon, Cisco, and Audible. We’re on a mission to radically simplify how the world makes video.
In the role of Creative Designer, you are excited to roll up your sleeves and work in a dynamic, results-driven environment and develop integrated marketing design for virtual events, social media, campaigns, collateral, launches, newsletters, internal learning system. As part of the Marketing team, you articulate and bring to life who we are as a brand, why we exist, who we serve, and what value we have to offer. The team enables and activates across the entire Company, working within an existing design aesthetic, while understanding how to extend that design language to other applications. If this sounds like you, we’d love to Google Hangout with you.
This role reports to the VP of Marketing, working collaboratively with Demand Gen, Product, Social and Content Marketing.
- Own the ideation and creation of visual assets to bring Socialive’s brand and communication initiatives to life
- Communicate with stakeholders (representing sales, people, business, product, and engineering) to understand requirements and priorities
- Support design best practices across the organization
- Support design ideas through excellent influencing and communication skills
- Find a meaningful balance between optimizing for speed and quality while working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Must be detail-oriented with a passion for modern and emerging design trends
- Ability to provide quality design work in a timely and efficient manner – often managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team, contributing to projects and providing/acting quickly upon feedback
- 4+ years of experience in graphic design role (technology or agency environment preferred)
- Online portfolio or website displaying past/ongoing work (required for consideration)
- Solid understanding of key design disciplines (graphic layout, video production, motion graphics a plus)
- Comfortable with fast turnarounds and tight timelines
- Understands growth marketing, ROI, and objectives for digital marketing campaigns
- Has an understanding of content strategy and how it pertains to the growth of a brand
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud Platform
- Solid understanding of web and mobile responsive design best practices
- High integrity, passion, enthusiasm, energy, and a sense of humor
- Bonus Points for experience at a high-growth, B2B startup