On behalf of our client, an American, fast growing software development company, we are currently looking for a self-driven Creative Designer, to join its software development team.
A day in the life of a Creative Designer
You will be the one who will embrace the company’s mission and get stuff effectively and efficiently done. While collaborating and reporting to the Head of Creative Design, you will work closely with the Head of Marketing, Technical Marketing Manager, Sales Team, CEO, and technical experts/engineers.
- Creating and delivering visual assets that will be included across multiple content types such as web graphics, print materials, collaterals, social assets as well as creatives for technical documentation, campaigns, ads, etc.
- Applying company’s existing brand guidelines, foundational design elements and templates with a keen eye for consistency, detail and impact
- Assisting on company’s visual identity which is modern, fresh and resonates with a technical audience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication Design, Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, or comparable degree program, or commensurate experience
- Creative design experience – either in-house or freelance. Familiarity with tech companies is a plus, as the role involves a keen ability to understand abstract and complex technical concepts
- An outstanding portfolio of work demonstrating mastery in creating consistent yet memorable visual assets of multiple types
- Proficiency in the core graphic design applications of Adobe Creative Cloud like Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Ability to quickly produce and deliver web-ready graphics for the corporate site (good familiarity with Figma) and campaign assets, such as newsletters and landing pages in HubSpot
- Basic experience in communication and collaboration with web developers and UX/UI professionals.
- Very good design knowledge of printed materials
- Ability to deliver excellence at speed. Proactive and collaborative, able to multi-task and have a positive approach to feedback and changes
We love your personality if you
- lover Brutal honesty
- act like an owner
- constantly raise the bar
- enjoy being a Team player
A very competitive package and stock options depending on level of experience, 100% medical (including dependents), paid parental leave, flexible time off and hours, work remotely. You will have the opportunity to work in a motivating and multicultural environment as well as on a global scale project.