The key responsibilities are:
- Providing support and advisory to clients on specific items of their infrastructure and application layer
- Support management services to our global clients, partners and implementation teams.
- Development of new functionality of the product using SQL
- Testing of new functionalities
- Preparing and adjusting documentation on processes, enhancements etc.
- Creation of deployment packages
- Managing issues on client systems, applying updates and workarounds for known issues, logging tickets and ensuring they progress to completion while keeping clients updated.
- Keeping known issues up to date in the RunBook
- Provide mentoring and knowledge transfer to client technical development and/or production support staff to facilitate handover
We’ll provide you with the opportunity to grow your expertise in an environment that supports you, your life and your career.
We’ll also offer you a competitive salary plus profit-related bonus scheme, as well as the following benefits:
- Life and disability insurance
- ShareSave scheme – ability to purchase company shares on preferential terms
- English language lessons during working hours
- Flexible working conditions and hybrid work model for Wroclaw based and telework for other cities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Very good English skills, min. C1.
- Experience in technical support, software development or consultancy
- Experience in implementation projects for business / finance software would be a benefit
- Analytical, client-focused, problem-solving and quick-learner,
- Ability to provide conscise and accurate updates and explanations to clients and team members,
- Continous improvement mindset
- Understand and follow process
- Strong work-ethic & eager to learn new areas
- Ability to identify known issues and document workflows & processes
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently.
- Understanding of accounting principles / revenue streams would be an asset
- Proven commercial experience of Oracle or any other relational database(Teradata)
- Proven commercial experience with Linux and Unix –shell scripting
- SQL development experience
- Experience with ETL + BI tools & platforms(nice to have)
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Availability and work shifts:
- Work flexible inside client’s business hours (Pacific Standard Time)
- Possible standby cover during weekends and/or bank holidays+special events