Keyword.com: Customer Support Team Leader
Headquarters: Miami, FL
– Provide timely and constructive solutions and advice to customers and makes them feel they are fully understood.
– Exhibit flexibility and creativity in solving problems presented by customers, while remaining within the SOP guidelines.
– Share resources and information readily and makes sure customers feel that you are on their side.
– Address inquiries as quickly as possible and give explanations in case of delays.
– Put extra effort into following up with customers to ensure they are fully satisfied.
– Prioritize workload effectively based on the needs of customers.
– Probe for information when necessary.
– Handle escalations for technical issues and billing negotiations
– Log all bugs and feature requests in the tracking system.
– Performs additional tasks, such as monitoring recordings of users’ interactions with the site.
– Update the help center and internal documentation with new articles.
– Improve current KPIs and identify solutions for common customer problems
– Full ownership of the support help center documentation
– Organizational Skills
– Experience in working in the customer service industry as a Team Leader or Manager
– Past experience in working with Project management platforms, Zendesk, Slack, and Intercom
– Critical thinker, able to exercise sound judgment.
– Ability to generate reports, identify team opportunities and create plans for improvement
– Past experience in managing and coaching CSRs, creating an acceptable glide path
– Generate reports, charts, and analysis for KPIs at the executive level
– Past basic sales experience with negotiating with custom pricing for customers
– Mean First Response Time
– CSR Conversation Ratings
– Number of escalations per month
– Product Bug Reports
– Weekly CSR Performance Review
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/keyword-com-customer-support-team-leader