Head of Customer Support
03/30/21 6:41 pm Support 0 Comments
The Head of Customer Support will be responsible for building and managing the customer support function.
- Defining and managing performance metrics for the Customer Support team.
- Working cross-functionally with Kikoff leadership to ensure Customer Support is contributing to our broader business objectives – and supporting our marketing and product updates.
- Be the voice of our customers, collecting and sharing valuable product feedback.
- Thinking beyond 1:1 support interactions for opportunities for scalable support and long-term education (e.g. Support Center or educational product emails).
- Making decisions on which tools and processes the Customer Support team will use to reach our objectives.
- Hiring and professional development for the Customer Support Associates.
- And lastly, rolling up your sleeves on customer support when needed.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service roles, ideally in fintech
- 2+ years of managerial experience leading support teams; experience coaching team members with performance management and professional development
- Experience in the fintech industry; working with technical financial products, handling sensitive customer information, and navigating compliance and regulatory requirements
- Experience with a variety of Customer Support tools, processes, and best practices