Graphic & Digital Designer
Growth Gurus is a performance marketing agency creating value for DTC brands with breakthrough creative, targeted media buying and data-driven results in every step of the funnel. Our Gurus strategize, execute, and manage a variety of client digital ad campaigns. We’re seeking smart, energetic people who are passionate about marketing, technology, and e-commerce to join us.
We are seeking an experienced Graphic & Digital Designer to join our in house sales and marketing team. You’ll be creating designs for use in our branding and advertising, and featured across our platforms, including website and advertising.
Our marketing team is busy and well suited to team members with experience working in a digital agency environment. A typical day involves responding to briefs, preparing creative and updating our job management system with the current status of your work.
From time to time, you may be tasked with ad hoc client delivery requirements to support our production team.
- You’re proactive, collaborative, organized, and a natural problem solver – you’re excited by growth stage environments and not happy waiting for someone to tell you exactly what to do.
- The ability to work as part of an active team on a daily basis, join video conference calls regularly, and communicate in detail on Slack and Asana.
- You’re a persuasive presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You’ll produce across a variety of content formats, from blog posts to eBooks, webinar content to sales collateral, one-sheets, presentation decks and video – meaning each day will look a little different but will expose you to a suite of unique mediums and platforms.
- Responsible for designing thought leadership pieces and strategizing content to drive the Growth Gurus brand awareness, grow our audience, and move potential clients along the decision journey.
- You’ll work cross-functionally with internal partners across Sales and Client Success to listen, ideate and ensure we’re creating meaningful content that’s timely and relevant to our buyers.
- Manage email marketing campaigns to nurture sales qualified leads through the funnel.
- Produce content across multiple channels – Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Soundcloud, Email, and Web.
- Project management of editorial calendar and organization workflows to coordinate marketing efforts between multiple teams, departments and people (internal as well as external freelancers).
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with minor website updates using existing templates, including HTML/CSS changes.
- 2 years previous design experience.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment remotely.
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities.
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- An opportunity to get in at the ground level of a rapidly growing international agency
- Challenging projects
- Informal working environment – with a professional output
- Small team that values each other and their unique skills and attributes
- Flexibility and a good work life balance
Note – this role is currently based remotely, ideally you are based in Sydney or Newcastle so you can attend regular meet ups.