About the role
Housing is hard. One size rarely fits all, and it’s a hell of a process. As the largest flexible housing company globally, Habyt’s mission is to provide access to housing anywhere, for everyone. Our drive is to create solutions with a digital-first approach, making every move easy, and every house a home. If you are passionate about real estate and would like to join a dynamic, talented, and diverse team of professionals from all around the world — you are in the right place!
We are on a steep growth curve and are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to create design in-house, on-brand graphics, and website improvements. You will report to our VP of Marketing and work closely with our Global CEO. Playing an integral role in enhancing our overall product and user experience, you are responsible for driving demand, engagement, and amplifying brand awareness.
We are a remote-first company and have offices in Portugal, Spain, Italy, and Germany. If interested, please send us your most updated CV in English and include a link to your design portfolio.
- Conceptualize and develop interesting visuals that conform to and strengthen the overall Habyt brand identity
- Develop campaign assets, web banner suites, social media imagery (including paid social), and various website graphics, both still and animated
- Proficiency in video editing and design asset transformation, specifically for diverse social media video formats (e.g., TikTok, Reels, YouTube).
- Work independently as well as collaboratively, to provide design support to internal stakeholders such as Sales, Operations, and Tech to develop materials that clearly communicate their goals
- Accountability for brand consistency across campaigns and assets – website, emails, and other marketing channels
- Managing and enabling outsourced agencies/vendors to ensure maximum alignment with our commercial initiatives and brand standards
- Maintaining a knowledge base to ensure accessibility and continuity for the rest of the team
- Staying updated on industry trends and market activities to ensure our creative efforts remain innovative and competitive
- At least two years of working experience in a design environment, preferably in web design
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong aesthetic skills, and a solid understanding of visual design principles, including color theory, typography, and composition.
- A natural visual storyteller and the ability to transform information and concepts into high-quality materials that attract, educate, and accurately depict and promote the Habyt brand
- A deep understanding of design and website building software: Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Figma. Experience with Unbounce and Webflow is a plus.
- Experience in creating and editing motion graphics using software like Adobe After Effects
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner, while maintaining precision and attention to detail
- Curiosity for ever-changing market trends and creativity for innovation in design
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively articulate complex concepts to internal and external stakeholders
- Organisational and time-management skills for meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently in a remote working arrangement with team members across time zones
- An educational degree in Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
What We Offer
- Welcome Package: Get equipped from Day 1 with Habyt’s Swagg and premium tech gear.
- Team Events: Have a blast at our regular Company & Team Events.
- Remote First: Work remotely 100% of the time or enjoy our flexible co-working passes.
- Habyt Fellowship Program: Stay at one of our Habyt Homes and get to know the teams in other countries.
- Learning & Development: Receive access to our partner learning platform to further develop your know-how and learn new valuable skills.
- Mental Health: Your well-being matters to us. Gain access to the Calm App to enhance your overall mental wellness.
- Employee Discount: Get a discount for staying in one of our Habyt Properties.
- Have an impact: Join a fast-growing company and be part of a diverse, international, and talented team. Together we are revolutionizing the housing market!