Graphic Designer / Creative Lead
03/23/21 6:47 pm Design 0 Comments
Plume is a passion-fueled, mission-driven company that is trans-founded and focused on radically increasing access to healthcare for the trans community, supporting a bold, authentic and healthy lifestyle. We hope to make gender-affirming hormone therapy easily accessible at the touch of a button in every state of the U.S.
We are an organization by and for trans folks and we want heart-forward awesomely talented teammates to join us on our journey.
About the Job
- You will design assets for digital marketing channels (including campaigns, website, blog, social and email) and print materials (ads, event collateral, package design)
- You’ll be focused on great design that moves the needle — stretching and building the Plume brand to ensure every touchpoint of the customer journey is cohesive, successful, and delightful.
- As a member of a highly collaborative team, you’ll work closely with stakeholders from marketing, community, product, and beyond to concept and execute design work.
- Stay current on industry trends and share insights with key cross-functional partners, keeping Plume at the forefront of digital design best practices and community trends.
- You will maintain an up-to-date and organized set of files for project archives.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You can share a diverse portfolio with strong examples of brand, social and campaign work.
- You have stellar graphic design, layout, typography, image manipulation, and color correction skills and are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat)
- You are an expert in creating high quality design work that achieves marketing goals and have in-depth knowledge of social media platforms.
- You are fast. You thrive when cranking out versions and working collaboratively to iterate and refine.
- You welcome feedback, love to learn, and get energy from working closely with a team.
- You are an exceptional communicator with strong interpersonal and creative instincts, and the poise to navigate the fast-paced ambiguity of a startup.
- You are detail-oriented and well organized, with top-notch time management skills enabling you to thrive in a deadline-driven environment.
- Relevant experience with DTC and/or working with LGBTQ+ communities a plus.
- 100K USD
- 18 paid holidays per year + Unlimited PTO