Feedback Loop: Full-Stack Engineer
03/02/21 12:07 am Programming 0 Comments
Headquarters: New York City
- Craft purposeful, well-tested, and well-documented end-to-end solutions that put yourself in the shoes of our users.
- Work with a wide range of platforms and technologies to own and solve problems.
- Collaborate with experts across our organization to design and iterate on platform features with an eye toward usability, simplicity, and maintainability.
- Provide feedback to the team in an effort to discover and shape best practices and engineering standards.
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of professional experience working on software in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy owning projects through to completion on both backend and frontend.
- Significant experience building and shipping MVC and/or state-driven UIs, preferably with Vue.js or React, and have a productive relationship with CSS. Typescript experience is a plus.
- Experience building high performance REST and/or GraphQL services and endpoints, and enjoy the challenges of orchestrating transactions across multiple services
- Professional experience with SQL (PostgreSQL preferred); MongoDB experience a plus.
- Desire to make a huge impact at a growing startup in NYC serving some of the largest and most influential brands in the world.
- You can work well both independently and with a team, and have strong communication skills.
- You enjoy venturing outside your comfort zone and experimenting with new technologies and architectures.
- Nice if you have experience in: AWS (ECS, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, MSK, S3, Elastic Transcoder, Others), Streaming Data Pipelines, Python (Flask, SpaCy), SVG and Canvas, WebRTC, Web Sockets, Heroku, Electron, CI/CD
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/feedback-loop-full-stack-engineer