Quantive is seeking an incredible Enterprise Customer Success Manager with 2-5+ years of Customer Success experience to join the team.
This is a fully remote position – you can work from anywhere within the US as long as you have a strong internet connection.
Quantive is the world’s leading Strategy Execution Platform based on the OKR management methodology. By embedding strategic context, priorities, and progress into the day-to-day, Quantive creates organizations that excel at execution. With over 2,000 global customers across enterprises, not-for-profits, startups, and governments, Quantive helps today’s businesses accelerate growth and transformational change by creating better visibility and organizational alignment.
Quantive is seeking an Enterprise Customer Success Manager to lead our top customers. This position will report to our Vice President of Customer Success and will be based out of Denver, Colorado. Our Customer Success is unique as our platform hosts customer strategies (Objectives and Key Results – OKRs) requiring a highly consultative approach among our Customer Success Managers in addition to SaaS responsibilities.
This presents both challenges and opportunities working with the C-Suite at brands such as Adobe, Red Hat, NIKE, Experian, Lumen, Mazda, & CNN. Our ideal candidate has proven experience with the art and science of Customer Success/Account Management while wielding a consultative approach and is ready for a new challenge in scaling an organization.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Become an expert on Quantive’s platform to educate customers on the use and benefits of our strategy execution software. This entails becoming a guru on OKRs.
- Surgically manage and lead onboarding of Quantive to 1,000s of users at large enterprises. This will at a minimum include executive to individual contributor level Quantive training, strategic & tactical execution, risk mitigation, and highly effective project management.
- Develop best practices for new customer onboarding and customer growth/renewal to ensure ongoing customer success. This means being operationally savvy, able to identify and eliminate process friction, and sharing your ideas/learning with the greater CSM team.
- Ability to effectively manage external and internal stakeholders including product, engineering, sales, and support on commitments made to customers. This also includes managing our partners who deliver ‘OKR activation services’ in conjunction with our Quantive teams. Effective cross-functional, collaboration is required to be successful in this role.
- Use your expert Quantive product knowledge to constantly define value for our customers and learn to decrease that time to value. This involves a high level of creativity and working directly with our Technical Success engineers to innovate unique solutions for outstanding customer success.
- Use your creativity & consultative approach to build credibility, relationships, and influence C-level stakeholders. Be able to genuinely build champions that result in deep trusted relationships.
- In succeeding to show value to customers while building internal champions, you’ll influence renewal and expansion conversations. This requires understanding complex, matrix organizations to identify expansion opportunities for the Sales team.
- Run Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) that communicate the business value of Quantive, promote renewal/expansion, and results in synergies with our best customers.
- Co-create and execute ‘Success Plans’ that roadmap the customer’s value with Quantive and are reviewed quarterly during QBRs.
- Drive excellent customer health (MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
- Energized by technical troubleshooting and comfortable interfacing with technical teams.
- Represent the voice of the customer effectively communicating their needs to Product & Engineering.
- See our customers face to face to build deep trust – up to 35% travel is highly possible
What we’re looking for
To be successful in this role at Quantive, you’ll need to have:
- 2-5+ years of Customer Success/Account Management experience at a SaaS company.
- 1-3+ years of consulting/advising experience.
- Enjoys deploying successful tactics for executive engagement, account planning, content creation, and connecting business value to technology.
- Knowledgeable in the SaaS marketplace and applies that knowledge to Customer Success/Account Management.
- Ability to manage implementations and derive solutions confidently.
- Understands the daily requirements of a fast-paced start-up scaling rapidly and takes pride in being able to level up to meet growing pain challenges.
- Have an intellectual curiosity and are very passionate about the work you do.
- A leader who brings contagious energy to your customers and is growth mindset oriented.
- Enjoys consulting/advising to solve complex customer problems creatively and can relay those solutions through excellent communication.
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Intercom, and OKRs are pluses!
Compensation and Benefits
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly bonus evaluation (up to 25%)
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited access to 5,000+ Udemy learning
- Mac or PC of your choice and the essential equipment you need to work remote
- Flexible work hours and a remote-friendly environment
- Stock option opportunities
- 100% employer covered Health, Dental & Vision plans with FSA/HSA
- Access to a 401(k)/Roth 401(k)
- Meaningful and challenging work in a rapidly scaling, global start-up
- Uniquely transparent and casual environment
- The opportunity to work with smart, driven, and caring colleagues
- The ability to grow your talents and career!