At Experian Health, our employees can shape more than products – they shape the future of U.S. healthcare. Experian Health is a pioneer for innovations leading the way in revenue cycle management, identity management, patient engagement, and care management for hospitals, physician groups, labs, pharmacies and other risk-bearing entities. Our success relies on people who are given the freedom to imagine new frontiers in the rapidly changing healthcare space and push the boundaries of innovation. Help us realize our vision of applying data for good and changing the healthcare landscape for the better – for all of us.
Our mission is to use data driven insights to simplify healthcare for all. Simply put, we want to make the healthcare system work better for us as consumers and for those who work in healthcare. Our ONE Experian Health culture is the centerpiece of making this happen. Our aspiration is to bring people together who are driven by purpose and want to make a difference. We strive to have a diverse group of people and minds who are:
- OPEN: Have a growth mindset and collaborate often with others to make things happen
- NIMBLE: Always embracing change and pushing the envelope on innovative ways to solve problems
- EFFECTIVE: Accountable to themselves and to others
- Cross-functional orchestration
- Partners with the Chief Product Officer and Product Leadership team, to evolve existing products and develop new products, that solve healthcare quality problems and generate revenue for the organization
- Act as a coordinator for deploying releases into operation, including streamlining, orchestrating communication and product lifecycle activities amongst product teams, and other parts of the organization
- Process management and standardization
- Define overarching playbook of functions and activities, to be orchestrated as part of product releases / product launches, and standardize business processes, such as planning, product enablement, driving adoption, roadmap execution and reporting to facilitate and support product development
- Voice of the market management
- Standardize processes to gather, aggregate, and synthesize various sources of internal and external input, to generate insights that can be leveraged during quarterly planning and Value Articulation
- Improve how we act on feedback from the market, to inform product planning
- Product analytics management
- Support Product Management with data and analytic insights required to drive product adoption outcomes, improve product design/features
- Keep a pulse on product health
- Product tooling management
- Define, implement, and manage the product management tool stack: roadmap development, task/project management, customer and user feedback, product analytics, product performance monitoring, experimentation, knowledge base, etc.
- Launch readiness
- Assure product teams meet operational readiness / launch criteria and communicate to organization accordingly
- Continuous improvement
- Develop, implement, and continuously refine best practices, continuing education to improve product lifecycle management efficiency and effectiveness
- Templates and resources
- Maintain templates, guidelines, references, and resources for product teams as part of product playbook
- Training and onboarding
- Setup and manage Product Management training and onboarding programs, to support Product Management
- Risk Management and governance
- Act as champion, leading our risk assessment process and reviews (PACE) to ensure our products meet all regulatory, compliance, legal and security requirements
- Coordinate control measure and evidence requests, for corporate audits
- Facilitate data purge requests from terminated clients
- Product Communications
- Drive and coordinate internal and input to external (client, partner) communications on key product and release updates including monthly town halls, newsletters, lunch & learns, etc.
- Possess specialties in Healthcare Product Management, including Agile, Product Launch and B2B2C
- 6+ years’ experience either leading and/or managing a healthcare SaaS software product, consisting of:
- Operations and product management related to the software product
- Familiarity and fluency, in developing and/or leveraging product development lifecycle processes
- Along with focus on product P&L
- Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle management including:
- Strong expertise with Patient Access and Patient Experience technologies
- 5+ years’ people management experience and/or cross functional team management (matrix structure), with demonstrated ability to create, structure, and lead high performing teams
- In-depth knowledge and expertise, within the healthcare industry and revenue cycle
- Ability to connect dots across organizational lines
- Partner and influence cross-functionally
- Drive execution, of the Product Leadership Team driven initiatives
- Strong process orientation towards developing standards and consistency
- Default mindset towards measurements, as a means of evaluating progress
- Excellent leadership and consensus building skills
- Proven track record of coordinating, mobilizing and motivating resources productively, in a fast-paced environment
- Able to quickly acclimate, and gain a thorough understanding of technical, compliance, competition and market concepts, to make decisions on tradeoffs required, to deliver value, to Experian Health clients
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented with stellar analytical skills/capabilities, to drive new concepts around build, buy, partner models, as well as develop innovative new products and services
- Work effectively in this combination of Leadership position and individual contributor role, with potential to expand the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Technology or related field
- Master’s degree is a plus
Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOU and it ensures that we live what we believe.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the talent acquisition partner.
The word “Experian” is a registered trademark in the EU and other countries and is owned by Experian Ltd. and/or its associated companies.
EOE including Disability/Veterans
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets. The base pay range for this position is listed above. Within this range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors such as job-related skills, experience and education. This position is also eligible for a variable pay opportunity and a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, life and disability insurance, generous paid time off including paid parental and family care leave, an employee stock purchase plan and a 401(k) plan with a company match.
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We’re passionate about unlocking the power of data to transform lives and create opportunities for consumers, businesses, and society. For more than 125 years, we’ve helped people and economies flourish – and we’re not done.
We take our people’s agenda very seriously. We focus on what truly matters; diversity and inclusion, work/life balance, flexible working, development, collaboration, wellness, reward & recognition, volunteering, making an impact… the list goes on. See our DEI work in action!
The power of YOU. We are building a culture where everyone is comfortable bringing their whole self to work. A place where we not only respect our differences and values but celebrate them in a positive and supportive environment.
Find out what is like to work for Experian and discover the Unexpected!