A fully remote role based in the UK or Europe.
Role Overview 🚀
Are you a web design or development professional with experience working within or alongside marketing teams? Are you looking for an opportunity to use your creative and technical skills to have a meaningful impact in the world of start-ups? If so, we at Uncapped would like to invite you to apply for the role of Digital Marketing Designer in our Design team.
At Uncapped, we invest in growing businesses and ambitious founders. As a Digital Marketing Designer, you will work closely with our marketing and design teams to promote our brand and help founders access the capital they need.
You will maintain and develop our website and create digital and print assets that form an integral part of our marketing campaigns. Working alongside our product designers, you will help grow our brand and create experiences that feel delightful and connected across product and marketing channels.
By taking on this role, you will help fund thousands of growing businesses that are the lifeblood of the global economy and Uncapped’s future success.
About Uncapped 👫
Founded in 2019 and headquartered in London, Uncapped is the fastest, most affordable way for growing online businesses to fund marketing and inventory. We provide lending volumes of between £50 and £10m without credit checks, personal guarantees, warrants, equity, or compounding interest — and make money by charging a low flat fee that is paid back from future sales revenue. Uncapped has raised $120 million from investors including Lakestar, Mouro Capital, Global Founders Capital, White Star Capital, Seedcamp, and All Iron Ventures.
What you will do ✍️
- Maintain and develop our Website using low-code tools
- Work with the marketing team on creative assets for all our campaigns
- Work with the design team to evolve our brand
- Track the success of marketing experiments to understand what resonates with our target customer profiles
- Learn and develop new skills using modern motion and screen design tools
- Create interactive experiences that help explain the value of our products
- Work with our sales team to ensure they have the assets and resources they need to win new customers
Who you are 👀
- 3+ years experience working either within or alongside marketing teams either in-house or at a marketing agency / digital design studio
- Could suit a Brand Designer / Marketing Creative looking for a more technical role or a Design Engineer / Front End Developer looking for a more creative role
- Strong visual design skills that align with current trends
- Experience designing and building websites with low-code tools like Webflow and Framer
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS fundamentals
- Proficient in screen design tools like Figma and Adobe CS
- Ability to create consistent and engaging marketing assets across print and digital channels
- Experience using style guides and design systems to increase the efficiency and consistency of their work
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders and promote the importance of high-quality brand design to the wider business
- A talent for spotting the smallest visual details while working at a speed
- Comfortable employing technical skills to execute their creative vision
- A portfolio showcasing your visual design skills
Nice to have
- Experience working with SaaS/B2B businesses
- Awareness of accessibility best practices
- Awareness of SEO best practices
- Ability to use tracking and analytics tools to measure the success of design decisions
- Comfortable using illustrations to communicate processes and features
- Ability to use Motion Design tools like After Effects, Lottie, and Rive
- Ability to use 3D design tools like Spline and Blender
- Experience working with product teams to align marketing funnels with product journeys
- Experience working with multi-language websites
- Knowledge of financial processes and terminology
What we offer 🎁
We’re a fast-growing startup with huge goals. So everyone does their best work, and we provide the benefits our team really wants. We’re continually adding to this list as new people join — here are some of the things you can expect:
- A competitive compensation plan
- Flexible working: Remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility
- Unlimited time off to relax and see the world
- A personal growth fund that helps you to become your best
- Weekly recognition and awards that celebrate all the wins, both big and small
- Annual retreat abroad to hang out with your team on a paid staff trip
- A workspace just for you, with £350/€400/$450 to optimise your home office
We are only able to consider applications from those who are eligible to work in the UK or Europe without requiring sponsorship.