Dean Street Society: Digital Marketing Manager
03/16/21 12:00 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Headquarters: Brooklyn, NY
- Part-time contractor of 10-20 hours/week
- Location: Remote, based in North America (the company works on Eastern Time)
- Has performed a similar role for businesses with annual revenue of at least 1 million
- Proficient in digital marketing tools: CRMs (ActiveCampaign), Page Builders (Clickfunnels, Leadpages, WordPress), Ecommerce (ThriveCart, Ontraport, Shopify), Events (GTW, Zoom, Everwebinar)
- This role is both a technician and a strategist, both implementing and proposing digital marketing decisions for the company
OVERVIEW / SKILL SET / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Broadcast Emails: Take copy and implement it into the email marketing software, test, and schedule to appropriate segmented audiences.
- Automations Wizardry: From the delivery of opt-in gifts to specific courses to action-based and time-based auto-responder campaigns.
- Maintenance, Deliverability, and Inboxing: Monitor for spam-traps, domain blacklists, pay attention to open, click, and unsubscribe rates, list maintenance, and other tasks to ensure optimal email deliverability and bring ongoing strategies to optimize this.
- Audience Segmentation: Understand the various audiences and ensure proper segmentation for email/text/product delivery and access.
- Digital Product Delivery: Ensure integrations between sales/checkouts and the CRM for proper tagging and product delivery.
- Integrations (Zapier): Ensure the seamless connection and organization across our digital ecosystem.
- Digital Course Sales (Clickfunnels / ThriveCart): Ensure all integrations, product delivery, and make tweaks to the checkout process.
- Physical Product Sales (Shopify): Modify pages, product descriptions, checkout experience, etc on Shopify.
- Checkout, Upsell, CRM, Merchant Integration: Ensure a fluid connection (ie. after purchase, appropriate tagging occurs in CRM and an email gets sent to deliver the membership login information to the new customer.)
SALES AND MARKETING PAGES
- Opt In Form & Sales Integrations: Ensure that our forms integrate with the page and test to ensure appropriate CRM connection.
- Page Development: Work with the copywriter to create pages for opt-ins, events, upsells, thank you pages, sales pages on ClickFunnels and ideally WordPress if proficient.
- Analytics: Install advertising pixels, tracking code, etc and test to ensure connection and proper tracking.
METRICS AND REPORTING
- Analyze and report on performance metrics and insights for all of our emails and sales funnels.
- Proactively recommend digital improvements based on insights, staying up to date on new tools, trends, and strategies within the industry.
- Ability to answer occasional technical or conversion questions for students inside our paid community.
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/dean-street-society-digital-marketing-manager