Claris Healthcare is a leading provider of innovative technology solutions in the healthcare industry. Our flagship product, Claris Companion, is a comprehensive platform designed to improve the well-being and independence of seniors and individuals with chronic conditions. With a strong commitment to delivering excellence, we empower organizations to provide virtual care to patients and seniors at home.
As a Customer Tech Support Specialist at Claris Healthcare, with a focus on Claris Companion, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the satisfaction and success of our customers using this product. Claris Companion is both a consumer tablet-based solution for helping older seniors stay connected with friends, family and caregivers, and a specialized healthcare solution designed to assist patients and caregivers in managing health-related tasks. Your primary responsibility will be to provide technical assistance, diagnose and resolve customer issues, and deliver outstanding customer service related to Claris Companion.
This role is fully remote, and work week will include either Saturday or Sunday in lieu of a weekday.
If you are passionate about making a positive impact in the healthcare industry and possess the necessary experience in implementing projects at non-profit organizations that provide services to older adults, we invite you to join our dynamic team at Claris Healthcare. Apply now to be part of our mission to improve the lives of individuals through innovative technology.
- Customer Support: Provide timely and efficient technical support to Claris Healthcare customers (seniors, family, and professional care providers) via phone, email, chat, and other communication channels.
- Issue Resolution: Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues specific to Claris Companion, including software and hardware components.
- Product Knowledge: Develop an in-depth understanding of Claris Companion and all of its dependent third-party software tools to effectively assist customers in using the product.
- Documentation: Accurately document customer interactions related to Claris Companion, including issue details, resolutions, and follow-up actions, in our support tracking system.
- Customer Education: Assist customers in understanding and effectively using Claris Companion features and functionalities by providing clear instructions and guidance.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with internal teams, including the Claris Companion development team, to escalate and resolve complex technical issues.
- Continuous Learning: Stay updated on Claris Companion updates, new features, and industry trends to provide informed support and solutions.
- Customer Feedback: Collect and report customer feedback specific to Claris Companion to contribute to product improvement.
- Customer Satisfaction: Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction with Claris Companion by meeting or exceeding service level agreements (SLAs) and response times.
- Adherence to Policies: Adhere to company policies and procedures while maintaining a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Quality Assurance: Participate in quality assurance activities to maintain and improve the overall quality of customer support for Claris Companion.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a technical support or customer service role, with a focus on healthcare or healthcare technology.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, particularly related to Claris Companion.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in using support ticketing systems and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment.
- Empathetic and patient attitude towards customers.
- Familiarity with healthcare IT systems and knowledge of Claris Companion is a significant advantage.
- Familiarity with Android OS, Samsung Knox, and Zendesk a plus.
- Fluent in Spanish a plus.
- Ability to work either Saturday or Sunday in lieu of a weekday.
Fully remote work