Customer Support Representative
Coastline Academy is the Modern Driving School.
If you love helping people, are passionate about offering a high quality experience to our community and want to join a fast-growing team who are focused on road safety, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking to grow our team of support representatives. Our support team assists our driving instructors in maintaining their lesson schedules and acts as liaison between instructors and students, ensuring a seamless experience for both. We maintain an exceptionally high standard for customer care, making this role a critical function at our company.
Our support team also prides itself on offering swift and friendly assistance to the customers who contact us by phone, email or online chat. New students typically want to understand the process of getting a driver’s license, to book lessons and to reschedule.
Our office hours are 8am to 8pm PST, 7 days a week, and we are currently looking to fill both full-time and part-time roles. You can learn more about what we do at coastlineacademy.com
- A genuine passion for helping people
- A calm and patient approach
- A track record of a high standard of customer care
- Comfort with technology – we use multiple apps and online services, including our own, (we’ll teach you to navigate them with ease!)
- Ability to pass a background check
Nice to haves:
- Comfort managing complex logistics – similar to managing an extra-curricular schedule for a large family
- Experience working by yourself, with full support from a remote team.
- Familiarity with Zendesk, or similar customer support software
- Bilingual candidates will be given additional consideration
What we offer:
- Support: while our team members work remotely, we’re also building a community who can help and guide each other
- Competitive pay
How to apply:
Reply with your resume, and please use the cover letter section to describe why you would like to work with the support team at Coastline Academy