Hello! Let’s get to know each other. We are Quarks, a company that creates products and technologies in the field of Social Discovery and online dating. We are focused on developing high-impact products that help people worldwide meet and connect online. We also work on services for marketing, analytics, and moderation.
Our flagship product is Kismia, an international online dating platform available on WEB, iOS, and Android. We have been helping people share their thoughts, desires, and feelings for 10 years with the help of technology. Kismia has 51+ million users and is available in 9 languages. All this was made possible by our employees – Quarks.
Quarks employs more than 180 like-minded, motivated professionals who share our values and help us improve our products every day, staying at the top among competitors in their niche.
Now we are looking for an experienced person to fill the position of Customer Support Representative, who will be able to strengthen the Support team. We expect that such a person will be able to strengthen the team and provide quality support to our users.
You will have the following tasks:
- Providing customer support services for site users: solving user problems, determining the cause of the problem, choosing and explaining the best way to solve the problem
- Interacting with our website customers, answering the most frequently asked questions, and resolving issues with payment for services
- Provide customer support via chat and tickets
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
What is important for us:
- Residence in Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Chile, etc.)
- Languages spoken on one of the lists:
– English and Spanish
– English and Portuguese
– English and Polish
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability and desire to communicate with people, stress resistance
- Personal computer, round-the-clock access to the Internet
It will be a plus for us if you have:
- Experience in customer support services
- Previous experience with Zendesk (other helpdesk systems)
What awaits you at Quarks:
- We have a great team. Trust in everything, competence, and sense of humor – we work with the best
- Competitive salary. A salary that will allow you to focus on helping users and add motivation. Regular review of the performance review rate based on the results of work
- Comfortable conditions and schedule. Remote work with the ability to choose the days you want to work (5 shifts per week for 8 hours each; mostly from 16 to 24 local time)
- Career promotion. The best agents have the opportunity to climb the career ladder (on a competitive basis or with a personal offer) and become a QC manager or Shift Lead.
- Paid days off and vacations. You can take a day off or vacation at the right time by applying to your Team Lead.
- Openness and feedback. We have no taboo topics and no excessive subordination: regular checkpoints with the team lead to give or hear feedback? Of course, we do! Quarks always understand and feel the value of their work
Our work is inspiring because we connect millions of people around the world every day.
You can learn more about quarks on social media. Follow us on Insta and FB. Do you want to be a part of the team? We are waiting for your CV