Sleek is on a mission to revolutionize how entrepreneurs operate their business. We want to give small business owners peace of mind and the power of online solutions to allow them to focus on what they do best – growing their business. As we work for our thousands of customers, we gather millions of data points about their business, and in turn we transform those into useful, actionable insights and recommendations to accelerate their growth through smart algorithms.
We are a team of 480 builders from 14 countries, with offices in Singapore, Philippines, India, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK committed to delivering a delightful experience to our clients!
Sleek is now searching for a Customer Success – Upgrades to join the team, while collaborating with the global offices. As we are continuously growing, this job posting is permanent and applications will be reviewed periodically.
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Data Privacy Statement for Candidates.
- Focused on Upgrading our current clients based on their subscription who may need to increase their accounting plan or corporate secretary plan.
- Negotiating with customers to ensure a fair price is applied to the 2 parties
- Reactive and proactive approach to meet monthly KPIs of X amount of cash collected.
- Data driven and capacity to prepare reporting on his activities with a specific format agreed with the manager.
- Outreach to our current clients via cold calling and emails. The applicant is expected to do 30-40 calls and or emails a day
- Work with the other sales team and customer success team to ensure client’s satisfaction
- Nurture client relationships through the sales cycle, ensuring alignment with Sleek’s product offering resulting in a long-term relationship
- Identify product development opportunities through customer feedback and experiences
- Ensure a high level of satisfaction of the client
- A minimum of 2 years working with external clients, with a proven track record of servicing products or services to clients (B to B preferred)
- Sales & Customer Support experience essential
- Proactive with a positive attitude to roll up their sleeves and ensure targets are exceeded
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for technology and the local startup ecosystem
- Experience upselling/upgrading services to current customers
- Zendesk and Tableau experience preferred
- Always looking for ways and opportunities to improve the client experience
- Previous experience in a startup/tech company is a plus
More about Sleek!
At Sleek, we work in a fast-paced start-up environment. We have a strong culture built around our five core values: Simplicity, Loyalty, Excellence, Entrepreneurship, Kindness. As a deliberately multicultural team, our team comprises more than 18 nationalities and spoken languages.
We consider the company’s success to be a result of committed individual and team efforts, and are looking to onboard talented and creative people who want to make a difference. Corporate social responsibility is a passion, and as an equal opportunity employer we aim at making the world a better place. We are the 1st international incorporation and accounting brand to achieve B Corp certification status, meeting the highest standards of social and environmental impact performance. With a strong commitment to also make Sleek a great place to work, we offer a flexible working environment where we empower every team member to be the best they can be – regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, age or identity.
If you think you would be a good fit for our mission, we look forward to hearing from you!
About the company
Meet the dream team!
Sleek is the SMEs’ all-in-one digital platform, helping you to register your company, and manage your governance, accounting and tax compliance online.
Incorporate a company 100% remotely, file requests to your company secretary 24/7, start a business account and sign documents digitally with our eSignature tool SleekSign – all on our secure platform. Sleek works with startups and SMEs wanting to streamline their ACRA and IRAS compliance and get rid of the hassle of company admin.
We started these services in Singapore in 2017, and expanded into Hong Kong in 2019, because we were frustrated at how slow and paper-based the incorporation and company registration process was. We want you to supercharge your business and empower your business operations, so you can focus on what you do best – excelling in your passions and profits.
Since our launch, we have worked with thousands of happy companies in Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia and the UK.
Sleek is an ACRA Registered Filing Agent, member of the Singapore Corporate Secretary Association and affiliated with the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants.