In short: we’re looking for a Customer Success Manager (hybrid or remote) passionate about making healthcare better to manage relationships with our awesome customers and team members. This position offers a salary of $79,000-$93,000, stock options, opportunities for vacation, sick, and family and caregiver time away, and healthcare insurances to name a few benefits.
Hi, I’m Kelsey, the VP of Customer Success at EnsoData! We’re excited to announce that we’re looking for a new teammate – a Customer Success manager passionate about making healthcare better! The mission for the Customer Success Manager is to build and manage relationships with our customers to help set them up for long term success with us. We are looking for a team member who has demonstrated success as a Customer Success Manager, is a great communicator, knows how to manage relationships in the healthcare SaaS world, and can be a great counterpart to our Clinical Director and Customer Success Engineers.
On a given day, this could include:
- Jumping on an issue emailed or texted to you by a sleep tech or physician, delivering rapid and compassionate communication of updates to the customer
- Working with our Sales team to understand customer needs
- Meeting with clinician end-users of EnsoSleep to review feedback and be consultative for configuration changes to more-closely align the software to their preferences
- Advocating for customer needs and wants in internal development prioritization meetings
- Aggregating data to prove value proposition and ROI of EnsoSleep products to be presented to customer stakeholders, and then hosting the presentation with clinical leaders
EnsoData strives to make healthcare more accurate, efficient, and affordable through waveform artificial intelligence (AI) technology. Using AI and machine learning, our software analyzes billions of data points collected from sensors placed throughout the human body. Our first solution, EnsoSleep, reduces the time clinicians spend analyzing, scoring and managing sleep studies. This results in a simplified and accelerated patient testing, diagnosis, and treatment workflow. Our AI-powered technology has the capability of informing health decisions beyond sleep medicine, from monitoring patient health in the ICU or through wearables, to detecting and capturing seizure data, to providing earlier detection of heart disease, diabetes, stroke, and Alzheimer’s.
- Must have experience in Customer Success or Account Management
- Must demonstrate exceptional relationship management skills
- Demonstrated experience in a healthcare SaaS organization
- Successful project management background preferred
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the calendar year
Anticipated start date is September 5th, 2023.
Company Culture – Embrace the Pineapple! How do we do this?
- Make Healthcare Better – is passionate about moving healthcare to a better place for everyone everywhere
- Put Customers First – delights customers by working closely with them to support their initiatives
- Be a Great Teammate – spreads the good vibes and is a joy to work with; also understands the value of helping one’s teammates
- Gets $#!t Done – bias toward action and intrinsically motivated to go above and beyond; demonstrates the ability to work autonomously as well as across teams
- We also practice a Focus on Quality and look for teammates who don’t cut corners and demonstrate integrity and attention to detail
2023 Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces (third year in a row!)
The benefits package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Remote and flexible schedule – we are a remote company with hybrid options and support for flexible schedules! That being said, we have an amazing office headquarters in downtown Madison, WI with views of the capitol that you are welcome to work at anytime. In case you didn’t know, Madison has consistently been ranked as one of the top places to live in the US (businessinsider.com, money.com, livability.com)!
Health, dental, and vision insurance with options to choose a plan that fits you and your dependents needs.
Vacation and sick time – we want our employees to rest, recharge, and feel better.
Stock options – we want team members to feel ownership in the organization. When EnsoData does well, you do well.
401k to help people invest in the future.
Team gatherings! A few times of year everyone gathers in person to enjoy a few days together and participate in team events such as a volunteer activity. (Hint: check out our blog for info from former team gatherings!)
- Submit a resume online and our human resources manager along with another customer success engineer will choose those that seem like the best candidates.
- We look forward to meeting you face-to-face! A few candidates will be chosen for a 30-minute video call to get to know each other, discuss your experience, and explain the position in more detail.
- Group interview (two 45-minute sessions) with members of the Customer Success team as well as other key members of the company. This will consist of:
- A troubleshooting exercise
- You’ll give a technical presentation
- Meet-the-team interview
EnsoData seeks to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. If you think you’re a great fit, but don’t necessarily check every box on the job description, please still get in touch.
To learn more about our ongoing commitment to diversity, check here.
Note: this role is based in the continental United States and currently EnsoData is unable to support sponsorships so candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States now and in the future.
Equal Employment Opportunity
EnsoData is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against, nor do we tolerate unlawful harassment against, team members or any other covered persons on any basis of race, color, protective hairstyles, national, social, or ethnic origin, gender, pregnancy, childbirth, gender orientation, identity or expression, sexual, relationship, or romantic orientation, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, age, protected veteran status, arrest record, expunged or sealed convictions, criminal history, source of income, credit history, housing status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, medical condition, genetic information, religion, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We value, celebrate, and support diversity, inclusion, and our differences. We are committed to providing a safe work environment and a company culture of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We seek to recruit, hire, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We strongly encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, intersectional individuals, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply. We have a deep conviction that diversity and inclusion among our teams, our communities, and our physical and virtual workplaces is vital to the success of EnsoData’s mission to improve healthcare access, outcomes, and affordability for patients and communities everywhere globally.
If you are a job seeker applying to EnsoData and you feel that you need to request an accommodation or alternative application, please contact Angela at firstname.lastname@example.org.