Are you ready to join a purpose-based organization that is radically reinventing how work is done and is committed to providing exceptional customer support? At ET Group, we believe in evolving our organizational culture to meet the changing needs of our clients and team members. We’re in search of individuals with bold ideas who want to make a difference and contribute to our journey as a company.
Salary: $60,000 CAD per year
The Customer Success Coordinator is part of our Service & Support team. This role nurtures customer relationships and provide best-in-class support to both our clients and fellow team members. Whether it’s face-to-face interactions, chat, email, or video calls, you facilitate a seamless and exceptional experience. We encourage you to showcase your customer service skills and grow within our team and the organization.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Provide excellent customer service, handling requests efficiently and effectively from start to finish.
- Embrace a “do-the-right-thing” mentality, focusing on providing resolutions that exceed expectations.
- Learn, follow, and contribute to customer support processes, including escalation, troubleshooting, objection handling, and ticket management.
- Conduct remote client service calls and order necessary equipment to resolve incidents.
- Collaborate within the larger ET Group team to deliver a great product and take ownership of your ideas.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- An agile solution seeker who can multitask to deliver quick and satisfying solutions.
- A passion for problem-solving and a commitment to delivering excellent customer service.
- Comfortable championing various advanced technology systems and building relationships.
- Tech-savvy and adept at finding the right words to communicate positively. Experience in the AV industry is a big plus.
- Flexible, reliable, and supportive team player.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace founded on trust, empowerment, and feedback, fostering a positive and inspiring atmosphere.
- Salary: $60,000 CAD per year.
- Three weeks of paid vacation in your first year, with additional days accrued for tenure.
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities.
- Diverse team of experts to inspire you and learn from.
ET Group values diversity and is committed to building teams that reflect various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs.