BE PART OF OUR GLOBAL TEAM AND MAKE AN IMPACT HERE AT BRICKBRANDS!
“Great flexibility, support, and communication”
“Friendly and professional environment” “Great place to work remotely”
“Diverse with lots of opportunities” “I’ve never enjoyed a job as much”
Proud of our Finnish heritage, BrickBrands has been in the business for over 6 years providing 24/7 brand protection, positive brand sentiment and overall increased customer engagement in various languages and cultures.
BrickBrands is a fast-growing company offering a lot of opportunities and valuable learning experiences that open doors for talented individuals to be a part of our global team. We embrace and promote diversity and inclusivity, the first step in building better relationships and conversations. Thus BrickBrands is always on the lookout for self-starters with the passion to excel and to join us in our mission: Create opportunities for brands and communities to speak.
As part of a fast-paced environment, the need for additional resources appears constantly. Therefore we aim to build a pool of talented individuals and have our very own ongoing recruitment. Searching for individuals who are highly interested in social media, marketing, and customer experience to be a part of the global environment and learn the BrickBrands Way
Here’s What You Will Do:
- Use our online platform to monitor content
- Manage and serve as a point of contact for the brand’s social media platforms/profile and presence
- Interact with community members and customers in a professional, personable, and timely manner to grow and keep the community alive
- Maintain constant communication with your shift manager to resolve any issues or questions
- Closely work with clients to ensure the safety of their online community, and that the policies and guidelines are being followed accordingly
- Rapidly identify any online communication, whether it’s plain text or a meme
- Understand brand policies and guidelines, in order to effectively analyze information and be able to make the correct decisions in moderating each content in a timely manner
- Deploy social listening tools to monitor positive/negative comments and topic trends, and strive to boost engagement and resolve any potential conflicts that may affect brand reputation
- Keep up to date to the latest social media trends and emerging social media platforms in the industry
Here’s What You Will Need:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- A personal PC/laptop with a working webcam
- General knowledge and interest in various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Discord, etc)
- A good working home environment with a stable internet connection
- Must have experience in social media/community management
- Any form of experience in Social Media, Content Moderation and Customer Service (non-voice) is a plus!
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, on a rotating schedule, and be flexible to work on weekends.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, both written and oral. Additional languages are a PLUS!
The Perks BrickBrands Offers:
- 100% Remote position
- Healthcare reimbursement
- Continuous learning experience & career growth opportunities
- Offers competitive compensation based on location market rates
- A great opportunity to work with some of the world’s coolest and most innovative brands
- A welcoming environment where even your feedback and suggestions are all being taken into consideration
- Enjoy working in a diverse & global team environment – BrickBrands team members come from different backgrounds
If you are interested in an opportunity to work closely with brands, send your CV in ENGLISH