Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is all-remote, and currently distributed across North America, Europe and Australia.
What’s the opportunity?
The Customer Onboarding Manager (COM) is the face of Qualio to our new customers, and plays a critical role in their long term success. The COM helps new customers realize value from Qualio quickly, while also setting them up for long term success by enabling them to effectively utilize and adopt Qualio in their company.
This role covers EU and APAC customers.
What will I be doing?
- Manage a portfolio of onboarding projects, ensuring that projects are consistently delivered on time and with quality
- Partner with customers to understand their business requirements and objectives, and help design solutions and onboarding plans to achieve these objectives
- Effectively manage all project communications, both internally and externally with customers
- Educate and enable customers on Qualio products and best practices
- Identify and track project risks and issues, and coordinate with internal resources to ensure timely resolution
- Partner with Sales and CSMs to ensure smooth hand-offs throughout the customer journey, and with the Product team to ensure effective feedback loops for customer requirements
- Maintain excellent relationships with Product Management and Development, ensuring all work is customer focused.
What skills do I need?
- Candidates should have ONE of the following:
- 3+ years of Customer Onboarding or Implementation experience in a B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years working in a quality-related role for a medical device or life sciences company
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted advisor to customers/clients
- Great communication skills across multiple mediums (video conference, phone, email)
- Willingness to learn and use coaching feedback to improve
- Experience with Monday.com (or similar tools)
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus (German, French, Spanish)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited vacation
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.