Creative Force: SEO Jedi
02/18/21 5:01 pm Marketing 0 Comments
Ever wondered what you might achieve if the people you worked with were all experts in their respective fields?
We’re looking for a hands-on, technical and enthusiastic SEO specialist looking for an exciting opportunity to own SEO in our organisation and round out our marketing team.
Sound like something you might be interested in?
Then this is an awesome opportunity to join a small-by-design, fast-growth, reputable SaaS company, operating globally. We offer flexibility to work remotely from wherever you are in the world. Even Antarctica – as long as you have a good quality internet connection.
The SEO specialist will have in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviours of search engines. You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. And you’ll work hand-in-hand with our editorial team to develop and maintain our content strategy.
We are an equal opportunity employer whom values diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We want the best person for the job. Is that person you?
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics
- Optimise copy and landing pages for benefits in search rankings
- Contribute to our two product blogs
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Develop and implement a link building strategy
- Work with our editorial team to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend and make changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- This is a commercial / marketing role, so your output has a business imperative, but we absolutely encourage boldness and creativity in this role
We’re more passionate about enthusiastic, fast learners, eager to continuously learn and improve skills, with care and a real passion for people and technology than somebody that can tick every one of these boxes – ideally, you have a mix of many of the following:
- Proven SEO experience; more than 2 years in a similar role is required
- Up-to-date knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate test experiments
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Must have a passion for technology and experience with technical products
- Bonus, but not required: SEM experience managing PPC campaigns in Google and Bing
- Attentive to detail
- You’re curious, and love learning
- Working remotely suits you perfectly; you can work independently, are self-motivated, but enjoy being part of a team and working toward shared goals
- You have access to fast, reliable internet and a dedicated space to work without distractions
Go to posting –> https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/creative-force-seo-jedi